tuscl

OT. Luxor

Nothing important. Just wanted y'all to know that the Luxor smells like Play Doh.

8 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Is Las Vegas?

I've been there. Smelled like whiskey bottles and brand new cars.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've been there. Smelled like pussy. Maybe because my nose was between her legs.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Sheesh! Am I the only tuscl regular who has never visited Las Vegas? Or who has no intent of ever visiting the place?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    No art, you are not. :)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Great food, great hotels, gorgeous women, gambling, world class entertainment... Yeah who would want to go there?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @jester214: I can get all that here in Louisville, and not have to pay the ridiculous prices. Well, except during Derby, when I stay home. OK, maybe the women won't be "world class", but at least here they'll fuck for a reasonable price, and that's good enough for me.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    What ridiculous prices? Compared to other major vacation destinations Vegas is very reasonably priced. I don't know what you consider "reasonable" so I can't respond to that.

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^^

I agree with Jester. You can often stay at one of the nicer places for the same or less as a typical business class hotel in other cities. And even if you have just been there once or twice you get discount offers in the mail. It's just not for the whales.

The "free" or low priced buffets must be a thing if the past though. Not in my experience. But I have been comped a few times and I'm not even a high roller.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion