tuscl

Do you, or don't you?

seawa
Nevada
If you are getting a lap dance and nothing extra has been discussed, do you stop her if she's about to make you cum, and you aren't prepared?

This has happened to me twice. The first time toward the end of my dance, this girl drove me to the edge. She had me straddled in a way that her chest was in my face and her legs were spread with my crotch I'm the middle. It was such a great session that there was no way I was stopping her. I did the deed in my pants and left at the end of the dance. Luckily I had planned on finishing my night with her.

The second time, I was getting a more rough dance from a girl. She was on me in reverse cow girl. She was bouncing her ass in my crotch, which was nice, I was about to cum. I knew I wanted to enjoy more of the dance with her so I told her I wanted to see her face. She turned around and changed her method so I was able to hold out.

21 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Happened to me last Saturday. I was getting a table dance out on the floor. She had her lubed hand up my pants and my fingers were buried in her pussy. Some LFK going on. I told her that If she didn't stop I was gonna bust a nut. She said "Go ahead" and I did. We weren't prepared for clean up at the table. Had to scrounge the cocktail napkins off the table. I'd do it again. :)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Not prepared?
    All I need is a panty liner and I'm ready for anything....let her rip!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Never happened. I doubt it could happen without serious stick shifting.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lol Bullwinkle - yeah I cum & go with barely any evidence left behind. You'd have to check the dancer's fingers for any traces of my DNA.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I do it all the time
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Earlier tonight I did 15 minutes of LD's with my favorite Chinese dancer and her best friend .they both touched me and they touched each other , a little stick shifting and it was over; all over my pants. I asked them to blow on it to dry it out, but they declined.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When in Rome, let it foam. We got dry cleaners. We're the evil Americans. Let her know. Clean up on aisle LDK.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    I know dancers who are offended if you don't cum for them!
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I usually whisper in thier ear and let them know the consequences of continuing to dance in such a manner. This puts the ball in thier court. However sometimes Im just not interested in LDK style because its a god awful mess and very uncomfortable. So, I tell them to slow it down, and save it for the vip room.
  • fastscrs
    11 years ago
    Cuming feels so good I always let it happen and, yes, there are some dancers who, if you don't cum, feel as if they haven't done their job.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    This happened twice. Both times my cock was up her ass.
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    how many of you cummers are letting it rip commando (no underwear)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    This was fun.....when I was 13

OTP beats LDK style every fuckin' time
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Thanks for clearing up what commando means
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    no
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I've said this before, and I'll say it again: When it comes (pun intended) to club-going, lopaw has the advantage!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    was in the champagne room with a blonder spinner evey bit of 9. Except it was the most uncomfortable room everm it wasn't even a couch more like a bench that was short and shaped like an L and hard as fuck so you couldn't even lean back or get in a comfortable position (club probably did this on purpose but it will cost them money since the couch room costs less and is much more comfortable), was getting a HJ under my shorts but could not reach completion due to the room being so uncomfortable and not being able to take the unit all the way out because she was afraid of someone giving her a time update and looking in, she was trying but what it wasn't happening.

As a tactical error boxer briefs probably were a bad choicde of underwear as they don't allow the best access. Next time I would probably have to go commando so it allows for easier access and can probably get her to let me take it out. Still got lessons to learn about how do this stuff right. Maybe I should start a thread about how to do things the right way to hear what you sages of the strip club can pass on as long as how to do it right. sorry for long post
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lol Club_Goer yes she certainly does.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Listen Sea, you need to practice self-control. By the time you are 18 or 20 your premature ejaculation problem should be naturally corrected.

If not I would seek some professional help.
  • ican
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't think that this sort of situation is necessarily a case of premature ejaculation. Though there really isn't a specific time frame regarding PE. I'd think the the OP's question is a valid one. Personally, I've never actually had an orgasm during a lapdance, I've come close once or twice, when doing multiple 30 min VIPs (seldom do table or couch dances, they just aren't for me). I'm not an extras guy either, I'm married, and while my wife is fine with lap dances (she'll get one from time to time herself) extras are the line for us.

To the OP: I'd say that if your getting close, and don't want to LDK, just let the dancer know. More than likely she'll just alter the dance a little, and keep you on the edge. Many, if not most, dancers are quite adept at this, since it tends to increase the likelihood that you'll get another dance, and therefore net them more money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m with most that it is almost impossible for me to cum from LDs.

In my 13 years of regular SCing I have probably come close maybe 3 or 4 times at most just from LDs.

If you really don’t wanna cum, you can just adjust your johnson so it’s in a less vulnerable cum position.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion