• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    never under 70
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It is in my profile!
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I usually drive a car. Sometimes I drive a rental car. Once I drove a rental van. Several years ago I drove one of those big Peterbuilt highway tractors, but only for a few hours. Yesterday, I drove a golf cart for a few hours while my driver was in the bag.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Shadow - after surgery I'm happen when I hit 220.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Of course no one knows if you're telling the truth or if you describe the car of someone else and plan on ticking off someone who lives nearby.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I used to drive a car that had a top speed showing at 150 mph. The chip that worked at limiting speed didn't start working until about 130 to 135. I heard you're really moving at 150 so I wouldn't try that at home if I were you, if you do don't get caught or run into a deer. You might have .04 seconds before it crashes through your windshield.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I heard if you're driving a motorcycle at 150 mph, those bugs are hard to wipe off your helmet. Just trying to promote cautious drivers here.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    A hard bargain!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    10 speed
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I drive women crazy
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    An AQH. Why drive when you can ride.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Slick - Saved by urban dictionary again. AQH 1. Small Penis Syndrome Personality syndrome identified by low self esteem in association with a disproportionately small penis. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, the provocation of others in argument in an effort to boost the Small Penis Syndrome (SPS) sufferer's low self esteem. SPS is easily identifiable among owners of monster trucks and forum trolls. SPS sufferers often associate themselves with the American Quarter Horse (AQH) in a paradoxical display of horse penis envy. There is no known cure for SPS, however, ignoring those afflicted with the syndrome will make them go away.
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    Mercedes 280C
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I drive a truck that has an engine part that says this side up
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Itvhas a bow tie on the front
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I was a "smart" dancer I would describe my car and license tag so that all those nice strip club customers could follow me home at night and leave nice presents for me. lol. :) nothing to worry about Of course I'm being sarcastic.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Brand new F250 diesel, 4x4. It's a beauty.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i have a 2008 nissan maxima i drive to work everyday a 2011 audi a7 that i havent driven in 3 weeks and a 2000 chevy impala that i like to drive to strip clubs in crappy neighborhoods
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Really, corvus, F-250 diesel? You are a man after my own heart. I have been driving F-Series trucks for the better part of 40 years. Funnily enough, I have never owned a diesel. Next go-round I will check out the diesels. An old diesel mechanic like me could probably still mess around on his own vehicle, couldn't he? Doing my own engine work is now pretty much impossible on current gas vehicles - fuel injection, motherboards, chips, blah, blah,blah. Lord...I miss the old days of carburetors, timing chains, and all the rest. Working on engines was fun and easy back then.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    A Taylormade R9 but then I often have to switch to a weed whacker or a chain saw to find the ball for my next shot.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Ice cream truck. Strippers love me for my choco-tacos bitch!
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    Grey in color Ford Crown Vic with black walls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion