tuscl

Every girl wants to be a stripper

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:14 AM
I was at the Tilted Kilt yesterday for lunch and i got one hell of a lapdance there. The waitress had a stick up her ass about something so I tried to make her laugh by telling some jokes. Who doesn't like a good boob joke. She got pissed at a boob joke. Kind of funny because hers were hanging out everywhere. The hot ass manager came out and walked by and smiled at me and giggled a couple of times. Then she stoped by and told me the waitress was mad about my boob comment and said she had to stand here and act like we were having a serious conversation for a minute. I tell her some jokes and she laughed sooo hard and she takes me by the hand and leads me to a dark corner and gives me one hellova dance. I did a ldk right there! That was awesome! She wispered in my ear that she secretly wants to be a dancer and thanked me for cumming in...

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Want to know the joke that was soooo offensive? I lined up 5 toothpicks like this...IIIII Then I asked her to move two of them and make something round. She could only move two. After a couple minutes I moved two to show her..T I T A tit is something round
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As long as we're on the subjects of "tits," (my favorite) it's time to educate the world about the origin of the word. Quite simply, it's an acronym (TITS). It stands for "two in the shirt."
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    That's awesome, I like that joke...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Two in the shirt. You learn something new everyday.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q: Why was the mermaid wearing sea shells? A: Her boobs were too big for B shells. Q: Why did God give women boobs and nipples? A: To make suckers out of men! Q: What do you call identical boobs? A: Identitties. Q: What do toys and boobs have in common? A: They were both originally made for kids, but dad ends up playing with them!
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I know it's kinda OT, but I like the Tilted Kilt. Since my son was born, it had replaced strip clubs for date nights; after all, I can bring my kid to TK but not the strip club (I still visit them by myself every now and then, though).
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Q: Why do women have legs? A: So they don't leave snail tracks.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    A beer is always wet. A pussy needs encouragement. Advantage: Beer. A beer tastes horrible served hot. A pussy tastes better served hot. Advantage: Pussy. Having an ice cold beer makes you satisfied. Having an ice cold pussy makes you Hillary Clinton. Advantage: Beer. Beers have commercials making fun of skunky ones. Pussy does not. advantage: Tie If you get a hair in your teeth consuming pussy, you are not disgusted. Advantage: Pussy 24 beers come in a box. A pussy is a box you can come in. Advantage: Pussy Too much head makes you mad at the person giving you a beer. Advantage: Pussy. If a beer is brewed with yeast, it is still edible. Advantage: Beer. If you come home smelling like beer, your wife may get mad. If you come home smelling like pussy, she will definitely get mad. Advantage: Beer. 6 beers in a night and you better not drive. 6 pussies in a night and you have done all the driving you need. Advantage: Pussy Buy too much beer and you will get fat. Buy too much pussy and you will get poor. Advantage: Tie It is socially acceptable to have a beer in the stands at a football game. You are a legend if you have a pussy in the stands at a football game. Advantage: Pussy If a cop smells beer on your breath, you are going to get a breathalyzer. If a cop smells pussy on your breath, you are going to get a high five. Advantage: Pussy With beer, bigger is better. Advantage: beer. Wearing a condom does not make a beer any less enjoyable. Advantage: beer. Pussy can make you see God. Beer can make you see the porcelain god. Advantage: Pussy If you think all day about the next pussy you will have, you are normal. If you think all day about your next beer, you are an alcoholic. Advantage: Pussy Peeling labels off of beers is fun. Peeling panties off of pussy is more fun. Advantage: Pussy. If you try to snag a beer at work, you get fired. If you try to snag a pussy at work, you get hit with sexual harassment. Advantage: Tie If you suddenly drop a beer, it may break. If you suddenly drop a pussy, it may hunt you down like the dog you are. Advantage: Beer. If you change to another beer, your old brand will gladly have you back. Advantage: Beer. The best pussy you have ever had is not gone once you have enjoyed it. Advantage: Pussy. The worst pussy you have ever had is not gone once you have enjoyed it. Advantage: Beer. Bad beer: Schlitz, PBR, Old Swill. Bad pussy: Roseanne, Janet Reno, Madeline Albright. Advantage: Tie Good beer: Samuel Adams, Moosehead, Pete's Wicked Winter Brew. Good pussy: Almost all but the above. Advantage Pussy. The government taxes beer. Advantage: Pussy.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    A boy is at school and he hears the older kids talking about pussy, and their bitch. The boy confused by this goes to his mother. “Mom”, the boy asks, “What’s a pussy?” The mother being startled by this thinks quick and finds the closest dictionary and opens it up to a picture of a cat and says “Son, that is a pussy.” the son then asks “What’s a bitch?” The mother again thinking quickly opens to a picture of a dog and says “Son, this is a bitch.” The son walks away still confused, and sees his father watching television. The son walks up to his father and says “Dad, what’s a pussy?” The father doesn’t want to miss the baseball game so he quickly whips out his Penthouse magazine to the centerfold, grabs a marker and draws a circle around the vagina and says “Son, this is a pussy!” The son, now starting to understand what the older boys are talking about asks “Then, what is a bitch?” The dad replies, “That’s everything outside the circle!”
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Gator: Great joke! When I was maybe eight years old, I actually asked my mother about a term I had heard in school that day: "Mom, what's a cocksucker?" I got a horrible tongue lashing and was told not to ever use that word again. She still didn't answer my question, though.
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    Sorry to go all academic on you, and while "Two in the Shirt" is a good joke, "tits" is a variant of "teats," which derives from the Old English "titt" . . .
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Jackson: I knew that, but I like my version better.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Great jokes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion