tuscl

Where is the beef?

crazyjoe
Colorado
The other day I went to Arbys for lunch. When I walked in there was only one person in front of me in line. From the time I walked in the door until I got my food was about 25 min. While I was sitting there waiting for my food I thought about other times that same arbys had problems with service...

I remember about 10 years ago stoping on the same arbys for lunch and trying to order and they said sorry we ran out of roast beef! I asked what they did have. This was before they added new things to their menu and there were few choices besides roast beef. They told me they had lots of stuff like potato cakes and turnovers...wtf?

That was like going to a steakhouse and they ran out of steak or a italian place and they ran out of pasta or mcd and they ran out of french fries...

Have you ever experienced anything like this?

7 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes ivha playA
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I had a similar problem. I went to a website for info on strippers and clubs and found a lame thread about poor service at a fast food chain store.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I went to Marie Calendars and they ran out of pie. Pot pie.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I experience something like this from time to time...I ask my pot dealer for pot and he says he is all out...I am like WTF
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Crazydude... Did you ask the girl behind the counter to show you her tits? As long as she was hot I would have. The probability of her doing it is low, but it is 0 if you don't ask!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Loo....nice ^^^
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    KFC with no chicken
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion