tuscl

too old to club??!?!?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Another thread asked asked when are you too old to strip and everybody had an opinion. So now lets put the shoe on the other foot. When should you "start acting your age" and quit clubbing. Obviously the new ED meds have extended men's sexual capabilities but when should they hang it up.

Snowtime and I were in Follies Saturday afternoon and we observed a guy known to be a regular take a stripper to VIP and we discussed the fact that we had both seen him take other strippers and we both thought that by his looks and the way he walked that he had to have been in his 80's. We also knew that the girls he chose for VIP were known to be "frisky".

We don't need our good looks. Just money. So I say as long as you can go under your own power keep doing it.

21 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    A couple of weeks ago I watched a guy shuffle around Emperor in Pasco County with a walker. This guy was in his late 80s if he was a day. One of the girls told me that he is quite active, which I did not doubt since one does not go to this particular shithole for the eye candy. All power to him.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

For me, just a few years after you. :)
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And if you can't go under your own power...hire somebody to take you.

I plan to die at the age of 101 in bed with my 26 year old wife (on our 8th anniversary) when we've hired a hot 19 year old stripper for some groovy OTC entertainment. Fuck yeah!!!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Keep on doing what makes you feel good for as long as you may. At my go to club, there's an elderly gentleman who must be mid-80's or older and still charms the ladies. He has style, always in a suit. When I'm his age, I wouldn't mind carrying the torch.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    When the nurse has to come with you, it's time to stop.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    This is what I'll look like:

https://www.google.com/search?q=anna+nic…
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I suppose I will quit when I can't perform anymore. Nobody can use a limp dick.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm with zipman
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    " When the nurse has to come with you, it's time to stop."

Nah. You just buy her a dance, too.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    At 62 this is a topic that has crossed my mind. I, too, have seen many customers much older than me in the clubs from time to time. I have no doubt that most of the older regulars on TUSCL will do the same. Most of us have been doing this a long time and the clubs have certainly gotten more liberal in recent years. If that trend stopped I would probably curtail my visits, but I doubt that will change as long as the Dems. run the US and control the Supreme Court.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I hope to die of old age in one. Other than that, no "too old".
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF has a regular who she thinks is in his 80's and he claims even with ED meds he can't get it up but still takes her to VIP has her get naked and snuggle. She said he loves to hold her boobs and kiss them but has never gotten an erection. For this he pays $750 an hour.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF has a regular who she thinks is in his 80's and he claims even with ED meds he can't get it up but still takes her to VIP has her get naked and snuggle. She said he loves to hold her boobs and kiss them but has never gotten an erection. For this he pays $750 an hour.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    When you can no longer fog up a mirror, you're too old.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t think a man can get too old to not admire a beautiful woman and want to be w/ her in whatever capacity he can or finds fulfilling.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    your too old when you are too old to walk in if you need to be wheelchaired in or walk in a kane gotdamn your too old ... or your granddaughter is old enough to be a stripper lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As long as your eyes work – you’re not too old :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    With any luck, I'll be "too old" when I die, and not a secod before.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Papi asserts, "As long as your eyes work - you're not too old". I disagree! Even though my eyes still function very well, I enjoy "braille" clubbing! Who needs eyes when hands (and "other" feelers) are available?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I disagree! Even though my eyes still function very well, I enjoy "braille" clubbing! …”

I stand corrected :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Next 2 amer is going to be some guy has a heart atack while being slapped with titties during a lap dance
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion