To Our Fallen Heroes.....

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Monday, May 27, 2013 4:25 AM
Thank You!

7 comments

• londonguy
    11 years ago
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning We will remember them.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    So many in the younger generations have no idea. They are not even taught the history in school! Sad!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    How many died on foreign shores It's hard for me to count the score Your sacrifice I won't forget For freedom, yes, I owe a debt To those who chose to stand and fight The rest of us may sleep at night Away from hate and tyranny At home with Lady Liberty -Dedicated to all fallen soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thank you
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Your welcome
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Today the world is grieving No victory displayed Cowards filled with hatred Your evil souls enslaved You took away God's children No matter race or creed Violated freedom Such evil in this deed You showed a nation horror With innocents you chose The cowards of the evil ones With hatred ~ no values You never will destroy us You only made us strong Only showed with evil What is right and wrong In a world of freedom That has the very best Nations born with dignity Each one of them our guest No matter what religion Color faith or creed We all are all united From evil that you breed You may kill our loved ones Without a single thought You can't destroy our nation For freedom we have fought America is strong now With dignity and pride Mountains hills and oceans Our eagle flies worldwide.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And to those still with us but wounded from their service.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion