tuscl

Ray Manzarek

This past May 20, 2013, one Ray Manzarek passed away into the ether. In memory of one of the greatest psychedelic adventurers and keyboardist of the 20th century, I will be headed off to Joshua Tree to celebrate by consuming some fungal friends, wandering around the rocks, and once midnight approaches, it's off too the sc. By the way, anybody ever been to the sc on psychedelics? How's the experience like? Had a bj on shrooms once. Surreal to say the least. Enjoy.

3 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Shroom on Slick-dude. Shroom on!

And report back 'bout your conversation with Ray and the Lizard King. I bet they'll have a press conference.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Absolutely sad to read about his passing. Of course, it's true the Doors wouldn't have existed without Jim Morrison, but they wouldn't have existed without Ray Manzarek, either.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Last night, a full moon glowed over the Mojave Desert, illuminating the stars within and without. I watched Scorpius climb high as I reached into the ether. The cyber elves reached back to me. I am scared to admit what I saw last night. The sky said, smoke less ganja. She is an aid, not a crutch. If you don't learn the difference, you shall fail in life. DAMN!! Time to re-avaluate life. Won't be easy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion