tuscl

What happened to Stripperweb?

Saturday, January 14, 2006 5:31 AM
Anyone notice that the link to Stripperweb is gone? Guess they stopped paying or something.

14 comments

• Yoda
    18 years ago
    Maybe they did stop paying-assuming there was a fee. Or maybe they just got tired of guys going over there, trolling and starting trouble. I spend a fair amount of time on SW and SCJ but I'm the first to admit it's a very different world from TUSCL.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    It was in the box entitled "other items" right before or after "stripping 101." It's been there for years.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Where was the link?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    This thread is freaking over y years old – it is OLD NEWS – why are you commenting on it now?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “y years” – meant 6 years
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Bored?!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    7 year old threads being revived. How does one even find these? lol
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I am a fan of both this site and SW. I will always be a huge supporter of this site as it has been my go to source for SC intel for a very long time, but I do indeed also enjoy the conversations over on SW.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You find the old threads by searching through member's started threads back through time on their profile page. VERY simple.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think sometimes folks “run into” old threads when they are doing a web search on a particular subject?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Lesson: DO NOT SEARCH PREVIOUS THREADS - JUST START A NEW ONE! :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Deogal, too many people complain why people repeat the same new topics over instead of searching. Now we SHOULDN'T search? Confusing stuff indeed
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    The only one I've seen complain about not searching is Alucard, or in other word: nobody.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion