tuscl

Least favorite stripper costumes?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Pants look good on some girls, but they cover too much important skin when they sit with you, and they're too much hassle for her to take off for a dance. Same with thigh boots. Bitchin' look but annoying as hell during a dance.

I just realized it's been a while since I've seen anybody in one those godawful sling bikinis. Have they finally fallen out of "fashion"? It's about time. Has anything ever screamed gimmicky stripperwear so loudly?

I don't care for those bikinis that have extra material hanging loose at the sides, whatever they call them. They don't bother me too much, but I don't see why they keep getting more popular every year. I'd like to see Harpo Marx come in and take scissors to them.

14 comments

• ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    or to put it another way, anything Dolly Parton would wear on stage.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I don't like the goth look.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Good point. The feature costumes are some of the most outrageously ugly things I've ever seen on a stripper.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Anything feature dancers wear.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    I perfer natural. That eliminates evening gowns, costumes (cheerleaders, school girls etc), anyting with sequins, and platform shoes. Don't forget makeup that looks like it came from ringling bros.

My favorite look of all time is a mans dress shirt, open halfway over a hot thong and reasonable heels. Hair down, soft makeup. a sexier version of the real girl
  • easyed14
    19 years ago
    I hate the goth look. Gowns are just so-so, it depends on the girl and I also hate the dominatrix look. I'm not a leather, whip and spiked heels kind of guy.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    Not a big fan of the corset if it makes feeling some boobs difficult due to all that damn wire shit they are made of.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Bizzaro swimwear. All the weird little cutesy shit turns me off. If you don't want to look sexy why are you stripping?
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Nothing like a corset. At a club that Chandler and I have frequented together, there is a young stripper named after a mermaid who wears a powder blue corset that blows me away. When I was at Bare Elegance is LA, a redhead was wearing a velvet corset that made her whole look say, "Fuck me, fuck me."
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I second Chandler, hate the gowns. Neon sucks too.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Oh no, neon! A lot of sling bikinis were neon. Ordinary bikinis are fine with me. I don't think they look at all slutty, more like girl-next-door at the beach.

I don't like full-length gowns. They scream gentlemen's club stripper to me, not classy. I don't see them much, unless I find myself at a club where they're required, which is not likely to happen.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Any time a stripper is wearing neon shit like they're in some 80's Banana Boat commercial I wanna puke.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I dislike anything that screams "stripper," especially the silly shoes. Id much rather watch a girl take off her normal street clothes.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I actually think it depends on the girl. For example, I don't usually care for the goth look but I have seen girls for whom it was right and it looked really good on them. Likewise the long gowns - two of my faves preferred them and really looked good, but they both had the poise and looks to pull it off - you've got to be pretty slender and elegant looking to look good in those gowns. But since that's the type of girl I prefer anyway, I like the gowns.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion