tuscl

Bi-curious/bi-sexual

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:29 AM
I've had some girl say,"curious"while batting their eyelashes and heard some say,"sexual"while showing their [view link] there really a difference?

11 comments

• MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    My experience has been that the "curious" tag is pretty much the equivalent of "lite" tag as in lite-beer. That is to say a somewhat watered down less hearty variant of the real thing. I think that it's usually employed in the flirtatious fashion you described to "test the waters". "Are you turned on by the prospects of my bi-curious adventures?" she wonders, knowing that if not she probably hasn't done any harm because shes not actually bi-sexual. An admission of bi-sexuality on the other hand is probably coming from someone who doesn't much give a shit whether you care or not. "Does it turn you on?" she thinks, knowing full well that, if not, tough shit. So is there a difference? Probably not in the sense that in both cases she'll take a dick and/or suck a clit as she pleases and sure one may have more experience than the other but in the end it's the attitude of each of them is very likely to be different which may or may not make any difference to you depending on how you feel about homosexuality in general.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Just about all dancers say that they're either bisexual or bi-curious because they think it turns guys on. I know a handful of dancers that are lesbians, or actually bisexual and a lot more that will hook up with a girl for whatever reason and not really care about it either way.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Of course my situation is different from you guys, but I have found that the dancers who claim to me that they are bisexual usually are great in the VIP room and they know what to do and how to make a woman happy. The ones who say that they are bi-curious sometimes really are curious, and that's where I come in - to help fulfill that curiousity. Using the term bi-curious can give some dancers the option to feel out the response of their prey and gauge the reaction. If the reaction is positive, they can further embellish on it, and if the response is unfavorable they can back peddle and and say that they were only kidding. Either way....no one really knows what dancers are thinking most of the time so I wouldn't spend too much time thinking or worrying about it.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Not really worried about it Lopaw and thanks for your insight.Guessing it's kind of a home field advantage with a women getting a women off.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    The first time my ATF and I had a female join us for sex, it turned into the most erotic 1 1/2 hours of my life. It wasn't just having two women suck my dick; it wasn't just fucking two women it was largely due to having my ATF say, now watch and see how to really get a woman off orally. She and her friend dined on each other both enjoying multiple orgasms. They had me practice the gentle art of cunnilingus on one while the other sucked on me. Reflecting back, I asked my ATF if she preferred women and she said no, but every once in awhile its a welcome change, but she still prefers dicks. She's certainly not a lesbian, but just being bi-curious doesn't do it justice. If there was a third gender and pleasure was available in a carnal sense I'm sure she'd jump at it.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I'm sure every girl except the most repressed are bicurious at some point. Then they actually live it and discover it's not for them, and that's the end of it.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I'm fully bisexual. Not curious, not undecided. I had been involve seriously with women.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I think I had a bi-curious phase when I was 14 or 15 and then I was like OH HELL NO.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I don't recall having any dancers tell me that they were bi curious. When I've asked they've said that they were bisexual and when I replied that it was a huge turn on for me they usually ran with it and made sure to put on a helluva show for me.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Bicurious is my cock up her girlfriends ass Bisexual is my cock up both their asses
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I think a lot of women who think they're bi-curious have issues with asserting what they want sexually. They think another chick is automatically going to want the same stuff, and therefore know what they want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion