tuscl

A great stage dance

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Would you or do you get a LD from a girl if you see her doing a particularly great stage dance even if she doesn't quite measure up to your requirements otherwise? I know I do.

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah I have been intrigued by the way a dancer dances on stage and have opted for LDs after seeing her dance on stage when perhaps I might have not from just looking at her.

I have also opted for dances from my interaction w/ the dancer while tipping on stage.

And more common, when I see a dancer giving a LD to another PL – seeing the way she LDs him has made me want to get some from her.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Sometimes. I usually base it in more than the quality of her stage dance, though. A conversation about her limits helps too.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with Papi. In addition to showing her physical talents on stage, I like to assess a dancer's personality while she's on stage and what her level of interaction is with me. When I'm considering a first time dancer, I insist on seeing her on stage before getting a lap dance with her.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    In my experience, the way they perform on stage does not usually translate into a good LD.

I perfer a one-on-one interaction to base my judgment on.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I'd certainly tip her, but in my experience the good stage dancers are not always the good lap dancers.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Sure
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Absolutely. If a girl onstage is giving me good eye contact and is doing a great stage set, I'm more than willing to overlook the fact that she's not a 10....or an 8....or even a 6.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NO!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm with Lopaw on this. They a way a woman moves greatly enhances her sex appeal.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Stage dance = stripper foreplay

Sure a good performance doesn't always translate into a good LD but if done well it can certainly be a step in the right direction especially if (as others have already pointed out) the personal interaction is there.

In most clubs with multiple stages if I like what I SEE, I test the waters stage side. If I still like what I see or even better FEEL, I'll stalk her to the next stage and give her another chance to impress me. By the 2nd or 3rd contact I'm very confident in the outcome but will reserve final judgement for when she "finds" me after her set because while I'm trolling for a sweet slice o'cherry pie I know that she's also trolling for PL's with a bankroll so regardless of whether she's a 10 or not if she doesn't arouse the BIG head as well as the little one 90% of the time it's a no go for me.

In a way it's a lot like the hiring process except with the cute new coed intern wannabe you gotta keep your cock in your trousers and your hands off her tits (at first anyway).
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'll agree with lopaw and slic on this one too. The eye contact and interaction while she's doing her set can make me lower my standards a little. Unless she's far....
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Unless she grabs my dick while I'm tipping her, I don't feel that she is up to the challenge but I have been wrong. :)
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    If she's not my type probably not, but I love when dancers give me that extended eye contact on stage.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I agree with the others....if she's got a great stage show and is showing me some nice attention from the stage I'll definitely consider getting a dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion