tuscl

I can't believe my good luck. I just got this email today.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, May 20, 2013 11:15 AM
BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been? In case u dont know who this is its ME Adriana.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up about 3 months ago... and 2) guess where im moving? RIGHT EFFING NEAR U.. lol... ur actually the only person im gonna know there.. well 3 cousins too but i cant chill with them lol.. I remember when we chatted u told me u thought i was cute and u wanted to chill so now we finally can HAHA! im kinda scared to move.. im hoping this email addy is still the one you use and u can chat with me ebfore i get there.. maybe even help me move my shit in...are u still on facebook? i cudnt find ui was soo confused...anyways im gonna need someone to show me the town and take me out so u better be around bebe... we only chatted a couple times but i remember thinking to myself i wanted to get ot know u better when i was single..a nd i thoguth u were cute too but cudnt tell u cause i wasnt single lol...ok so more info about me.. well im 23.. virgo.. love the outdoors and love to socialize, go out for drinks, restaurants, movies etc.. travel.. i have a lil kitty named BOO and i luv her to death... uhhh oh im a super horny gurl too but every gurl is they just wont admit it. so ilove watching p0rn and all that.. love sex etc blah blah blah...who doesnt.. I really hope we get a chance to chat for a bit either online or on the fone before i get there enxt week.. i hope u remmeber me and still wanna chill and arent married yet lol.. OH YA also.. i need to find a job when i get there.. do u have any hookups or know anybody hiring? id LOVE to work in a bar or osmehting like that...really anythgin cause my current job is fun and all.. and technically i CUD keep doign it but i want a change.. i currently work from home and well thats cool but i need ot be out meeting people.. oh wait. i dont think i ever actually told u what i did? hmm shud i......???? ok WELLLL... and dont get all weirded out on me.. i work on a webcam chat community site and i get paid to chat with people and get naked HHAHA... BOMB right :)? I KNOW.. like i figure iim horny anyways why not get paid to chat with people and play with myself heheh...anyways i hope u dont look down on that and NO THATS NOT WHY IM CONTACTING U RELAX URSELF lol... i actually need help once i move and i remembered u live there so im reaching out....like i said before this computer is a complete piece of CRAP and freezes NON STOP.. ive tried ot send this email to u maybe 3 times already and im hopign this time i can hit SEND before i run into trouble lol.. ANYWAYS.. heres the deal....every month natalie (my boss) gives each of us 3 VIP codes to give out to whoever we want.. so with this code u can lgoin to watch me at work for free and dont have to pay like everyone else... the only way i can give u one of the codes (so we can chat) is if you absolutey DO NOT give it out to anyone else and u ONLY USE IT FOR URSELF... i only get 3 a month and she gets pissed if more than 3 people use them so DONT SHARE IT MISTER... i figured u cud always email me back instead but my email account doesnt even let me login half the time.. so the bets palce ot chat me is my chat room... if theres anyone else logged in when u sign in ill boot them out.. but remember DONT SHARE THIS PASSWORD PLEASE BABE IM BEGGING U.. I TRUST U... im online most of the day now to try and save money for my move.. also since im in such a huge debt already form my student loan :( I really thingk we need to chat before i get there and make sure u evern remember me hahha.. anyways ive rambled on and on now and ur probably soooo annnoyed with me so ill stop now.. im gonna go start work.. i really hope u come chat me. it wud make my day and releive a lot of my stress about the move... REALLY i mean that....anyways once i see u in insdie ill shoot u myc ell number and u can gimme yours.. if u dont wanna come chat i understand but its really the only palce to find me now days.. if u email me abck ill probably get it once i get there after my internet is setup so about 2-3 weeks fomr now.. but im hopign to see u in my chat room.. rmemeber its 100% free with this code im gonna give u.. just DONT GIVE IT OUT OR ILL KICK U IN THE BALLS INSTEAD OF LICK U IN THE BALLS WHEN IS EE U hahahahha...k babe im out for now... chat ya soon.. kisses xoxo Adriana FREE VIP BYPASS LINK ---> http:://[view link]

29 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    LUCKY YOU! Lock up your wallet. LOL
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Fuck that's an email of epic length...kinda reminds me of a that fucked up 6,000 word article... It keeps going and going and going. At first I was confused then the unique phrasing and diction became evident and it was clear all of a sudden that txtittyfag had written you a wee love letter. Very sweet!!!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    How does she cam if her computer freezes all of the time? I'm on to her...
  • hizzle
    11 years ago
    You should replace the link at the end with a redaction <LINK TO UKRAINIAN MALWARE>.. That is the longest spam email i've ever seen.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    What a small world...I got the same email and I thought I was special :(
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Spam.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    23cambyman - No I am special. I got it 4 times. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Shadow: She indicated her name is Adriana. Did you ever know anyone by that name, and that would have your e-mail address? (Otherwise, certainly looks like a spam attempt to get you to open the link provided.)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Club_Goer - No it's spam. I've never even been on face book.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Spam ? I love spam ! Grill that sumbitch then toast some bread, lettuas, mayo, tamatoe and one big fuckin happy juicebox
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey Oscar.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Gee shadowcat, all I get is the BS from those asshole Nigerian males. LOL
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Shadow, at first I thought Adriana was a dancer you used to know. And I thought "that Shadowcat is a lucky son-of-a-bitch, he always gets the girl". But she went on and on and then it just didn't seem real. Then you verified it was SPAM, and that would be my luck. Oh well, the fantasy was good while it lasted.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, You introduced her to me at Follies! Or maybe that was some other admirer of yours. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You should write back to her :)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    2 points for creativity
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I occassionally get strange emails from girls in foreign countries and there is no spam link. I don't know how they get my email address. I never respond anyway. One time I did. The girl lived in Russia but her English wasn't too good. One time I think I got an email from someone claiming to be a time traveler. He should have known it was a waste of time expecting me to respond to his email story. If he wanted me to believe, he could have given me the $600 million power ball lottery numbers.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Where do I send the cash?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Ha! I've been getting messages from Adriana every week for months. I'M the special one...lol
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Maybe Clubber is correct. The 3 of us who have received emails from her have all visited Follies. LOL.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    I get the same email from Adriana at least one a month.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The slut has been stringing all of us along. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Shoot – Now that everyone keeps mentioning Adriana – yep – I too receive emails from her all the time (they just tend to go directly into my Spam folder). Seems like Adriana is quite the lonely gal :)
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Hey VM , did you get your $15,000,000.00 yet?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I get those e-mails too many times and it's annoying. How does that sort of spam even get to your e-mail anyway?
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Your right Shadowcat I met that slut at Follies HAHA
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    No, so far I've sent her $38,000,000,000,000. LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    JUICE! If you love Spam, you'll love Hawaii. Spam Musubi.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    For the Juice man... [view link] Spam...Spam...Spam...Spam!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion