tuscl

Doncha ya love it when strippers get so pissed at their boy friends that they br

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have found them to be a lot friskier. LOL.

18 comments

• MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Amen & Praise The Lord.

My findings correlate exactly with yours Mr Cat!!!

Frisky, feisty, fiery and fun!!!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Very true Shadow
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Usually I fully agree with the Yoda of TUSCL (Shadowcat) because our wizened lecherous leader is seldom in error and always in tune with the force.

But the last time I encountered a stripper who just got dumped by her "boyfriend," the woman bitched almost nonstop for 20 minutes, then cried on my shoulder, then ran to the back never to return. To make matters worse, another dancer came up and demanded to know what I did to her friend. I decided on the better part of valor and retreated.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Mixed.

The 2 I've known well enough -

One played it like Mojo said

The other quite like Dallas said
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I guess it depends on who breaks up with who.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    dallas: "the woman bitched almost nonstop for 20 minutes, then cried on my shoulder, "

Sounds like you had but missed the opportunity to bone her for free. Revenge/rebound sex.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dude....when the stripper brakes that shit off it good good....I had this one bitch that just wouldn't let me fuck her cuz she had an s.o. but the day she didnt I fucked the living shit out that pussy
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    juice: "I had this one bitch that just wouldn't let me fuck her cuz she had an s.o. but the day she didnt I fucked the living shit out that pussy"

Very nice! Another example of how juice is the man!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    My only direct experience with a dancer/boyfriend break-up was a dancer who told me in no uncertain terms, that as long as she had a boyfriend, she wouldn't do OTC. I was lucky to catch her "between boyfriends" (for maybe two weeks), seized the opportunity, and got the lone OTC with her I had coveted for two years.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The PHD that I just dropped off at the airport says I'm a total asshole for dating this cunt. I trust in her veiw.Some of you peckers know who I talk of.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Strippers are the antidote to the regular doses of poisonous bullshit I have to live with. The often frustrate me, but I mostly feel great appreciation towards them, and hope they have people in their lives who are there for them long term and truly love them.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Actually this does not ring a bell with me. My memories of dancers getting pissed off for no good reason were dancers getting pissed off at me. One did quit working at the club for 3 to 4 months. She knew I was going to be there so she just decided to quit. I certainly didn't think we were boyfriend and girlfriend though. I have no idea what she thought. She was crazy thinking I should buy her something (not strip club related).

Sometimes it's hard to imagine what is going on in someone else's head. The last time a dancer got really pissed off, I found out immediately why. She incorrectly thought I was sleeping with another dancer in the same club. Apparently the dancer I recently slept with was spying on me and thought I spent way too much time talking and getting dances from another dancer for something not to be going on. Some dancers are crazy.
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    fumblingdick - It doesn't take a PHD to figure out that you are an ass hole.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I haven't gone out with any dancers in at least a year or two so I'm drama free now.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Ilbby I used to like you.You think the slited ones give a shit about you and me.Cat your just a piss in my pond.Freak shes on to some black guy.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat: Agreed. Even the ones that put out when they *do* have a BF seem to be more into it when they're between dick.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Typically make MORE $$$ demands.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "fumblingdick - It doesn't take a PHD to figure out that you are an ass hole"

Are you just discovering this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion