tuscl

Wishlist of clubs

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:04 AM
What are some clubs that you haven't been to yet, but that you wish to visit eventually? With my new job I will be traveling all over the United States over the next few years, so hopefully I'll be able to visit the clubs in my wishlist. My wishlist: 1. Tootsie's Cabaret-Miami. Tootsie's is number one for me because Tootsie's has a lot of Latinas (my favorite), I hear you can get ultra high mileage in the VIP, I hear the girls are pretty good looking, and I hear there is a big selection of dancers (over 100 dancers on a weekend). 2. Spearmint Rhino-Las Vegas. I hear the Rhino in Vegas has arguably the hottest dancers of any club in the United States. Looks are the most important thing for me in a stripper. 3. Mons Venus- Tampa. I hear Mons has super hot girls and you can get pretty good two way contact dances. 4. 4 Play- Los Angeles. I hear the girls have supermodel looks. What about the rest of you TUSCLers?

37 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If/when my favorite club goes sour then the Detroit Penthouse.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    1. Follies just cause I've heard it referenced so much 2. Detroit scene because I'm curious to see the quality 3. Some of the Canadian clubs
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Big plans, huh, ranky? Gonna be a bit hard on your low income though. Remember, though, I'm willing to make you a loan to help you achieve your dreams. You just got to put your mother and your sister up as collateral...
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I suppose Follies - just because it's mentioned a lot. But from the reviews I've read - I'm not ready to buy a plane ticket quite yet.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It's no hard to see why Dougster is the most hated member on TUSCL. You have to wonder why someone who supposedly makes a lot of money is so unhappy with his life? I just hope he gets the help he needs. I forgot to add Scarlett's Cabaret in Miami to my wishlist.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    I am pathetic and of course had to post here multiple times as tittyfag and my usual name to prove it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Nukey: Actually alutard is more hated than me. Also when have I expressed dissatisfaction with my life? Just another illogical leap on par with your multiple alias conjectures. It's all due to projection from your straight out of Compton mind/gotta climb out of ghetto-mind. As proof I'll just remind you that it was actually you who expressed dissatisfaction with your life in a number of threads such as "Am I heading down the wrong road?", etc. Or are you forgetting that one little incident?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Follies ! Follies ! Follies !
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I have a few specific clubs in mind, but more so just some cities that members write a lot about, that I haven't clubbed in: Atlanta, Dallas, Detroit, and Miami. (I've done Las Vegas and city of Industry.)
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Wish that I could go back in time for another evening at the Old Gold Club in Hotlanta.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Mens club of Charlotte, tj clubs, Detroit scene.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Tittyfag: could be. I noticed that Douugster only started posting shortly after Nukey's dual ephinany that he hated me and should devote his life to gaming so called 9's and 10's. They also both seem particalurally enamoured by RickyBoyDugan and lap up the fake travelling long rich stud image he tries to project.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    LMFAO! I am such a clueless moron that I continue to have conversations with myself and I think that I am fooling everyone! What a tool I am!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Alright Dougster you are now officially on ignore. Say whatever you want, I won't be able to see it, you dumb little bitch! Hahahahahaha!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ah, gotta a littlle too close to truth on that one, huh? Proof that nukey is Douugster. I was also starting to suspect it anyway from the times they would post at. Just too many coincidences there. Final proof was Douugster showing, one last time, that he has nothing up his sleeve other than to parrot a random RickyBoyDugan line.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Awwww I used to sob like the girl that I am whenever anyone put me on ignore but now I just use that as an excuse to post even more garbage knowing that the person will not reply so I can take even more cheap shots that go unread! And my alias tittyfag actually thinks that it matters that others can read it! Man I am a complete idiot!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    How does it feel like to be busted now Douugter/NukeyBoy? And by a guy calling himself "tittyfag" no less!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Huh? I never once complained about anyone putting me on ignore. That's everyone's right. If you have proof show otherwise but I won't hold my breath! Looks like you need to stick to RickyBoyDugan lines since you obviously have to limited brain power to venture out on your own.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    LMFAO don't you love how I've accused half the board of aliases? Kind of like throwing shit on a wall and hoping something sticks. But don't worry....I'll be accusing someone else again on another thread when I realize that everyone is ignoring me here!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “Sights” in New Jersey – I hear it’s kind of a semi-private club (only open on Fr/Sat. nights) and has some of the best collection of chocolate around and the ebonies are often less than bashful!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Eeew! Douugster is steaming mad now. Look at the length of his posts.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I think I'd like to try a club abroad, especially one in Japan or Australia. I have no idea what to expect, but I'm very curious how other countries operate their stripclubs.
  • rogertex
    11 years ago
    Having been to lotsa places (including Japan, Australia, Germany) - I'll stick with texas clubs. Don't mess with the finest
  • Sellout
    11 years ago
    I live in San Diego. So pretty much EVERY club that isn't in San Diego.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I don't have a wish list per se. The clubs around here, despite the ostensible suckiness of a "strip" club with no nudity, are pretty decent. On my increasingly infrequent road trips, I'll see if there's anything along the way worth seeing. If I ever get the chance, a few of the clubs in Detroit or Toronto see interesting, but I doubt they offer anything significantly more interesting enough to pull me out of my way.
  • yegi
    11 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino in Vegas, The Men's Club and The St James in Houston.
  • bellman
    11 years ago
    I have a wish list of clubs I've been to once or twice, that are no longer in existence or have changed much for the worse, that I'd like to revisit as they were back when. Cheeks in Pemberton NJ (doesn't exist any more; the management opened a new place, Champagne, in W Depford NJ which is not nearly as good) Rick's in Seattle (the replacement is supposed to be very tame) Mitchell Brothers in San Francisco (the prices now are outrageous) Market St Cinema in San Francisco (before it became a high-priced hangout for ROBS) Harmony Burlesque and a whole row of places in the Times Sq area in New York City. Teddy's in Bridgeport CT (long gone; usually had a good selection of attractive Latinas who offered a full menu at very modest prices)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The next time I get to Florida I want to visit Mons Venus. I'm going to try to drive up to Toronto this summer to see what farmerart is talking about. I enjoyed Tootsie's and Scarlet's Cabaret when I was in Miami in April, and I would agree that those are good destinations. Detroit has a lot of good strip clubs, and I think most TUSCLers would appreciate good, clean, Detroit-style dances. The Penthouse should not be missed.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    There are a few clubs in the COI that I still haven't explored, as well as some in the SFV that I should also check out based on good reviews on zbone. One day, perhaps.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    There is an imaginary club I think about once in a while. I won't be able to visit in my lifetime unless Star Trek Holodecks suddenly appear. LOL The place has a lot of Mugshots of certain members in their prison garb! LMAO
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ time for your meds little spaceman
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Seems like Detroit clubs would be fun if not the city itself. Sounds like there are some great clubs in FL and GA it would be fun to visit, as well ad some in Rhode Island of all places. But I'm still working my way through the Phoenix clubs. When are you going to come join us is the Valley of the sun?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Corvus- hopefully I'll be in Phoenix sooner than later. Me, you, rh48hr and TABB need to club together if I get down there. The COI clubs are definitely are on my radar. I have heard 10 bucks a dance and very high mileage. That sounds good to me. I believe my ex works at Mitchell Bros in San Francisco, so I give Mitchell a thumbs up :)
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Wow, bellman, Harmony Burlesque in NYC !!! Hadn't heard of that place in decades. I fully agree that if I could go back in time, that's the ONE place I'd want to visit. Never went, but heard stories about some insane shit that went on there. And there were some clubs in the Bronx, NY, which were dumps but from what I heard they were WILD. And yeah, the old clubs in San Francisco, most of which are either gone or now fully suck, would be fun to explore. I did go to many of them years ago, but I think I missed the golden age in SF. As far as clubs right now, I'm kinda surprised to hear people wanting ANYTHING in Las Vegas. That's another place, IMO, that was decent years ago, but has become pretty much useless.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Ranukam let me know when your gonna be in town. We will make sure we hook this up right!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    My friend gives me all kinds of crap still for not hanging out with him when he was in the Air Force at Macdill AFB in Tampa, so that we could go to the clubs there. I've heard Tampa is much more than just Mons Venus, so I'd have to check it out. I'd also have to check out Detroit once. And of course, I'd have to go to Adelita's, even though we all know that's not a real strip club. Within a realistic travel area for me, I'd have to go see more of the ESL clubs (I only went to Hollywood, Hustler and Miss Kitty's the first time, probably because they were close to the interstate, I'd have to go deeper next time).
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    Detroit- Coliseum, Flight Club, Penthouse. Atlanta- Follies. Vegas- Spearmint Rhino. Florida- Mons Venus, 2001 Odyssey. Sure I can think of more, but I definitely want to get to Detroit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion