tuscl

How would you handle this situation

Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:22 AM
You ask a dancer that is on stage for a lapdance and she says yes. You are already seated in the private room or booth when she comes in to give you a lapdance. She then asks you do you know the rules? as if you have never gotten a dance before. When you tell her yes she still persists to tell you what you CANNOT do during the dance(no mention of what you can do). Do you tell her after she gets through running her mouth that you have changed your mind and no longer want the dance or do you still take a chance on her? I have had a experience like this in the past and sure enough the dance was as sorry as can be. To me when a dancer comes in and starts naming out all the rules it's a clear "Red Flag" that this isn't going to be a good dance. Strippers like this don't care whether you enjoy the dance they just want to get paid for doing the least amount of work they can get away with but still saying they provided a dance. So what would you do? Would you tell her off? and what would you say? or would you try your luck with her?

12 comments

• mmdv26
    18 years ago
    In unfamiliar surroundings, I generally watch how many dances a girl is getting. Popular girls usually give "better" dances. Most girls who "color outside the lines" make some effort to let you know that before you head off to the VIP with them. However, I have been fooled on that ploy a time or two. Do one dance, thank her and continue the hunt!
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I'll revise and extend. If she is already dancing you pay for the one dance. If she hasn't started but is giving you the rundown on everything she doesn't want you to do, a small tip and politely decline. If you have money to spend and are polite the other dancers will be willing to dance for you. The problem is if the first dancer was doing it as club policy or something strictly enforced, in which case you probably don't want dances there anyway.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Just to expand on my earlier comments in case anyone cares, I almost always say no if a girl walks up out of the blue and asks if I wanna dance. Usually I choose a girl who from a distance interests me, ask her if I can buy her a drink, and we sit and talk. Eventually she'll get around to the wanna dance thing. Then I sorta pretend to be a newby and ask her how it works, what are the rules. Her answer and the manner in which she gives it determine whether I go for it or not. Unfortunately there are clubs where you can't do all that. Then you're kinda stuck.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    walk away as fast as you can. save your money for another day
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    This situation didn't happen recently it was about 2years ago. The reason I brought it up was that I was thinking about going to one of my clubs this weekend. The last time I was there I saw this brunette that caught my eye. I got a dance from another dancer that I had already in mind as a backup plan if my fav "Blake" wasn't there. I didn't get a chance to get stage side with the new dancer and was wondering if I see her this time what type of dance would she give? I am just the type that likes to think of possible scenarios before I encounter them.
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    Jpac73, if she's already started dancing while running her mouth, pay for the one dance and excuse yourself away from her, forever. Be very nice always, but learn to feel out the dancers better next time. Some of the young girls occasionally have a very strange attitude and I'm not sure why they even in the club. There dancing career won't last long with that type of attitude. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with a contol freak. -T
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Make that three votes. Say you've changed your mind, give her a $5 for her trouble, and get back on the floor. She'll know the score. Better is a table dance beforehand, so you can see what the rules are in practice. Rarely have I seen a dancer become more liberal as she gets into the more expensive dances. If she doesn't let you touch her tits at stageside, she isn't going to let you do it in VIP.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I'd do what AN says. Anytime you have a chance to back out of a dance you're sure is going to suck, back out. It can really spoil your mood for the rest of the night, especially if you're trying to limit your spending, as I know you do, Jpac. On the other hand, I wouldn't stop trying dancers based just on a stage tip encounter and you hunch. It's fun to act on impulse. You just need to develop your instincts better.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    I'd chalk it up to poor decision making, get the dance, then move along. But you are correct... getting the rules recited to you ALWAYS means a crappy LD.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I never get into that situation because I always sit and talk to a girl for awhile before heading for the LD room. So we;ve already had that discussion before I ever agree to buying a dance. But I agree with you, it's a sign that a poor dance is on the way. It's also a sign of a poor attitude or of a strict management.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I'm closer to FONDL on my buying habits. I always go for the stageside tip test drive and the chat at the table to get some indication. If I did find myself in such a situation, I'd very politely say I'd changed my mind, maybe even tip a buck or two (for taking the time to explain the rules and saving me $20), but I wouldn't tell her off. Declining the dance sends the message loud and clear. Anything more is only going to antagonize her and possibly her friends.
  • 2335vent
    18 years ago
    I think you pay for the one dance and move on. To tip her less may make you a marked man if this is a club you are planning on going back to again. I usually like o spend the time up front to see if this might be something worthwhile with a drink and conversation. If I'm not having a good time I'll stop her, pay her and move on. Once or twice I've even stopped them in mid dance. Consider it an investment in finding someone worth the bigger bucks. Oh by the way if the first dance sucks its unlikely the 2nd-6th ones will be any better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion