tuscl

PL Scale...

I have this idea to try and quantify the PL qualities of individuals who frequent SCs and in order to do that I need to quantify some dimensions of PL-ship like for instance the number of times (on average) a clubber (no disrespect to Mr Clubber) visits a SC per month (1-2 = 1, 3-4 = 2, 5-6 = 3, 7-8 = 4 & 9+ = 5) that way if we have 6 or 7 or better yet 10 or more quantifible dimensions we can then run the numbers and see where we stand on the PLS or find our PLQ whichever sounds better.

So here's the task, come up with some dimensions and the associated scales and I'll publish the results and you can run your own numbers to see where you are on the PLS.

21 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My scale would have to be based on how often and how badly a customer allows a stripper to take advantage of him. How can you measure that?
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    ^^So the "how often" component is a number consiquently easy to quantify. The "taken advantage" part requires some thought. First what is the difination of "taken advantage of"? is it money spent/services renderd ratio? i.e. $500 spent and no services renderd vs $500 spent and OTC FS with a BBBJ on the way to the hotel. If that's the case then what you need to do is quantify that outcome on a scale from 1 to 5 or 1 to 10 whatever suits the case best. In order for it to work though one has to enter into the arrangement with the intent of acquireing services for a fee IMO.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I imagine that one's pathetic loser-dom is hinged on the opinion of other people. So it's not a math problem, it's an issue concerning the collective mindset of the people you surround yourself with.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "one's pathetic loser-dom is hinged on the opinion of other people"

NO it does NOT IMO. IMO it is based on one's opinion of their own behavior.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Unrequited love would be difficult to quantify.

However, how many times you cum in your pants CAN be counted.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    If it's based on the number of SC visits per month, I'm off the scale!

I'm all in favor of quantifying the strip club experience. But we need to decide if we're using "PL" as a pejorative term or simply as a humorous term for SC customer.

I measure my strip club visits with a "fun per dollar" metric, which combines the subjective experience with the objective amount of money spent. I rate a visit on a fun scale of 0 to 100 and divide that by the dollars I expended. A visit that rates 90 and costs $300 results in .300, while another that rates 90 and costs $400 results in a .225 score. This is a measure of how efficiently I'm using my money.

Maybe a good PL scale would be the amount of time you spend on TUSCL or the amount of time you spend on quantifying your strip club experiences.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I know I am a PL

I have told dancers thst I am one. They say I'm not. They say the guys that come in and spend zero dollars are the losers. But you can't divide by zero.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I know I am a PL

I have told dancers thst I am one. They say I'm not. They say the guys that come in and spend zero dollars are the losers. But you can't divide by zero.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Any result of this effort is doomed to failure. Just like identifying the perfect dancer. Everyone has their own ideas.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    @ Jackslash - I would vote for the latter of the 2 i.e. that PL is humorous term. And thank you for the contribution as well as the closing comment, point taken 8-)

@ Clubber - in the absolute I believe you are correct but this exercise is an attempt to collect various dimensions that make up our individual "idea" of what defines a PL. Like motorhead said above, dancers consider low financial investment a dimension so that can be quantified to a degree sufficent to incorporate it into a rateing. The result like assigning a "hotness" scale to women is inherently personal i.e. your 10 and my 10 will invarribly differ, but it is still a usefull tool on the outset.

So I am still curious about what criiteria can be used to quantify a PL and now I'll shut up.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    MojoDude... I'm afraid this may be high dimensional of a nut to crack (or bust, as the case may be).

What if a person spends $250 for nothing but a lap dance with a good ol' JIT but really enjoys it 'cos the chick he got it from is a major hottie. Now compare that dude to a jaded old fart who gets the BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP OTC for the same price but it is with some trailer park girl that looks like a Klingon and the whole experience was so disturbing that he has to put a bag over HIS head so he doesn't see ANYTHING!!

In my book, Pervoid #1 was the winner and Pervoid #2 the loser. But #2 got objectively more for his money. He just feel like he has to wash for days to feel clean again after the experience...

So you say let's factor in looks... Perhaps we even weight the girls appearance in a non-linear manner. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend. Indeed, imagine the scenario above but flip the girls. But let's say Miss Qo'noS (the Klingon home world my brothers) really appeals to Pervoid #1 whereas the beauty really can't get much interest from Pervoid #2 'cos he is SO JADED. Perv-a-roo #2 is still the loser in my book!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And I won't ask y'all to admit whether you're more like pervo #1 or #2... Might cause some of us to reevaluate our lives and we wouldn't want that.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    A couple of good dimensions, IMO;

- to what extent do you buy into thinking that strippers sincerely like/respect you compared to the next John. Bonus PL points if you believe them when they say it's because you are "nicer" than all the other customers. Another bonus if you think believe this even despite the fact that you are paying them money for sex

- next dimensions is the extent to which you kid yourself into believing you sincerely respect women who offer sex for money. Extra bonus points if you have considered how much you would hate it if it was your own daughter doing it, but other women cause you no cognitive dissonance

- oh, just thought of a couple more

- extent to which you think strippers sincerely enjoy your love making skills

- extent to which you think pay hookers for sex shows that you triumphed in the "capitalist" system (actually your a different kind of loser if you consider the US a capitalist country but we won't get into politics here)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Why would we key this metric off of the frequency of SC visits? If a guy is sitting in the backroom of a club 6-8 times per month getting his knob polished, I have a hard time putting him in a PL category. As others have said, PL'dom revolves more around how much of a sucker a guy is for these ladies, which is hard to measure quantitatively.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    On a scale of 1 to 25, with 25 being the most PLish:

1 = shadowcat
    25 = GeorgMicrodong

Rate yourselves accordingly.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Being a little hard on yourself, aren't ya George?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @shadowcst: Looking back from this point in time, possibly. Didn't feel like it for a while.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    @BullWink. Perfect the formula, then develop a phone app that provides a current rating that is cumulative including today's behavior in the club. Perhaps user sees that present actions are trending toward a very high rating, so user can back-off on the amount he/she is spending, or reduce the feelings of mutual love between user and ATF in an effort to get the rating back under control. Perhaps a loud fire alarm ringtone that goes off when PLish behavior exceeds a preset for that day.
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    I think you guys are totally missing those parameters that truly define WHAT makes a truly pathetic loser.

Going to a strip club does not automatically make you a pathetic loser.

What makes you a pathetic loser is when you to to a club and pay a girl lots of money to act like she likes you. That is the key component to being a pathetic loser. It's clearly pathetic because you're under this delusion that a young pretty girl, who otherwise wouldn't be caught dead with someone like you, is actually in love with you. And you are clearly a loser, because you are totally incapable of getting a real girl to like you.

So if you want to figure out how you rate on the pathetic loser scale, you need to have the following information:

1. How much to you pay strippers/ATF's each month to act like they like you and suppress their gag reflex when they're with you?

2. How many dates with real women have you had in the last 5 years?

So if you spend, say, $1500 each month for your ATF's rent, and haven't dated a real woman in 8 years, you might be the King of pathetic losers.

• jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Now, on the other hand, I think that all men would agree that busting a nut and/or having sex is a good thing. We all want it, and it's an important goal we strive for in our daily lives.

So having sex is honorable and worthy of respect. Nothing pathetic about it, correct?

So how does a man get sex? Well, either by dating a real woman, or by paying for it.

Now we'd all probably agree that paying less for more is also an honorable goal, correct? So if we all want and need sex, then the opposite of pathetic is getting sex for the least amount of money, correct?

So I strongly disagree with those who equate going to a strip club and busting a nut for the least amount of money with being a pathetic loser. If it costs you, say, $100 to go on a date with someone and have sex with her, versus going to a club and spending, say, $60 and having sex with a hotter girl who you don't have to deal with when you're done, which is more desirable and honorable? And compare that to deciding to marry someone and have to spend the rest of your life and all of your money on her, just so you can get some occasional sex. Now THAT could qualify as pathetic !!!

So I feel that those who drop into a club, spend a few bucks to bust a nut and have fun with no strings attached, are worthy of respect, not being called pathetic.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ what an idiot! And a faggot too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion