tuscl

As the night wears on...

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
...do you get more picky or less picky?

By the end of your visit, do you tend to narrow down the dancers you're interested in to one or two, even when you may not be able to get dances with them? Or do you widen your choices in order to leave with a smile? Personally, I wish I could be less picky, but once I focus on one or two girls, if I can't have them, I lose interest in settling for any of the girls I had already eliminated. Of course, it's a moot issue when get what I want.

10 comments

• DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It depends. If I am at my favorite club and I missed out on one of my favorites that's there, then I get to the point where she's the only one I want. If it's a new club, or one I don't visit much, I make a list in my head and wait for one from the list to become available. So I suppose I get pickier, but how picky depends on how much I visit the club.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    Superdude expresses my sentiments exactly, I'm not one to let the night wear on.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    If I'm in a club that's new to me and I don't see anyone I like, I'll sometimes lower my standards just to see how things work there and what the rules are. I've actually had some very enjoyable times that way.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I'm kind of a combo of Chitown and FONDL. I usually spend about an hour or so making a choice, but if I haven't found one I like by the end of the hour I either rationalize a lesser pick, or leave.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    This actually happened to me last weekend. Showed up at my favorite club Saturday afternoon and was not impressed by the talent working. I decided to sit it out and wait to see if things would improve during the shift change. Things did get slightly better, but not enough to warrant staying any longer. By that time I'd lost my mojo, and not seeing anyone in particular I wanted a dance from, I cut out.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I never stay that long. If I haven't hooked up with a girl I like within an hour or so I'm outa there.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    If I'm visiting a new club I will usually narrow it down to one or two girls after I see the rotation. I may or may not end up buying dances but once I have target aquisition I'm not swayed by anyone else who may approach. I tend not to go when it's busy so it is easier to actually hook-up with the dancer(s) that I prefer. If I don't find at least one decent target within an hour or so I leave and go someplace else.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    If I have my preference, I get to a club about 9:00, and usually by midnight I have found someone to dig in with until closing. Therefore, there is little choosing left to be done the last couple hours of my evening.

I am at my least picky when I have been at a club for about forty-five minutes (long enough to orient myself, recover from a long drive and finish my first adult beverage) and still haven't been approached for a dance. At that point, I will either get a dance from anything with boobs, or (much less frequently), just give up and leave.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    As the night wears on and it gets more difficult to find the proper mix of mileage and quality standards can certainly seem to really compromised ... especially if the possibility of getting more time to go to a sc in the near future is bleak
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    If you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with. Or, if you can't get what you want, leave.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion