tuscl

Mary Ann or Ginger?

Mary Ann! I love country girls! Line dance behind a cute country cutie and you understand me. I love Ginger but I worked in Hollyweird repairing gas pipelines and I'm done with that place.

20 comments

• JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    Mrs. Howell - - - the original cougar :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Slick – I think you need to go to the SC and work off some of that energy :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm stuck at Denver International Airport waiting for a starter to be replaced. Airports should be a good spot to meet hotties but everyone is on the go.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    I gotta agree @Slick... I'm imagining that she tasted like a tangy ripe mango with the juice all sticky and sweet running down her firm white thighs...yum!
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    No question, Ginger was far hotter. Glamorous, slinky, oozing sex.

Mary Ann would say "Ewww, you want me to TOUCH IT??", and Ginger would say "You gonna cum for me Baby?".
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    ^^Actually Mary Ann would say "Muflefuffhuff" if it were up to me cause I'd have her in a choke hold while I fucked her from behind...Hey WTF it's my fantasy!!!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    BTW, did you guys see the episode where Ginger was flirting with the prof, but he blew it cuz he was such a nerd? Or the one where the castaways almost escaped but Gilligan fucked it up at the end?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Those hips on Mary Ann were a little much for me so probably Ginger. Neither really got me going.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Ditto jester.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Are you kidding? If you had a shot at Ginger, you'd take it. You'd want to disappear into bed with Ginger and explore every inch, multiple positions, and make her bark like a dog. And when you woke up the next morning with her laying next to you, you wouldn't regret a thing.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with Jerikson. Ginger, all the way!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I think the Glibetrotters probably ran Ginger through. She never walked the same again.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    I would fuck the shit out of Ginger, doggie style. she had a great set of hips and wonderful ass !!!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Both of them. At once.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Take a look at recent pictures. Which now? My comment would be the same.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    Ginger is the clear winner in my view.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    Ginger
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    Mary Ann, no contest
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Ginger? Fuck no!

Mary Ann. Clearly Mary Ann. Besides, she can make pie.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Both
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion