Nasty Foods

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, May 6, 2013 8:00 AM
What is the nastiest food you have ever tried? Mine is scrapple

20 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    If drink counts, sour milk when you don't know it.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Cream soda. Made me sick as a kid.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My ex wife once had me cook tripe for her on the BBQ right next to my steak. UGH.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    My mom's creamed tuna on toast A nastier version of SOS for you ex military guys.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ...and when she added mushy canned peas, it was really nasty
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Sprouts. How they are classified as food I can't understand.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Unwashed pussy.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Sushi ranks right up there with scrapple and head cheese.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    What!? Sushi is delicious - but if you get it poorly prepared I can see how it might be awful. I'm a first-generation natural US Citizen in my family, so my parents immigrated from Asia. I have been to plenty of countries in Asia as a result and have tried some pretty ridiculous food. Snake tastes like chicken but has a texture kind of like fish. Strange, but not too bad. Turtle is weird, I don't remember much of it because I was weirded out that they were served whole (baby turtles cooked in their shells) Escargot is not as bad as it seems Dog, I'm ashamed to say, actually is not that different from beef (don't crucify me on this one, I was like 9 years old and my dad tricked me) Nastiest thing I've ever eaten is probably sea cucumber or sea urchin. Slimy with this weird chunky texture, tastes like sea water. Makes me gag even typing about it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Veggimite, hands down.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Juice's leftovers.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Vegemite was pretty horrible. A filipino friend made me try blood soup, I thought it was pretty bad.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    A friend of mine invited me out for Ethiopian food. Should have known better and it was even worse than I expected!
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    Durian, think of a fruit that has the consistency of custard and the smell and flavor of spoiled cottage cheese. It is so bad you aren't allowed in a taxi with one in Southeast Asia. I tried it in NYC, they are available there in some Asian markets.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    My lefts overs omfgod thst was funny ! Thanks plays
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Nothing but love for ya juice.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Tripe.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I ate cockroaches and mealy worms when I was working in Borneo. The roaches were roasted and spiced nicely and were actually kind of tasty. The mealy worms not so much. I had to work hard to control the gag reflex as those things slid down my gullet. As an aside about durian, a Chinese employee once told me that the literal translation of the Chinese characters for durian was 'cat shit melon' - lao ling qua (apologies if I butchered the anglicization of the Chinese characters).
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Anything cooked in butter!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Balut is some real nasty shit. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion