tuscl

Inspired by Juice ... McDonald's or Burger King ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I've always preferred the flamed broiled BK burgers myself.

(though I'll eat at either of these place no more than 2 or 3 times a year)

18 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    Wendy's (and a side of the redhead in their recent commercials too!)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I used to like bk better until I got really sick from a whopper once. If I had to pick it would be MCD out of those two. If I had a choice I would do Freddys Steak Burgers or In and Out burgers
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I will be baby sitting my 5 yo grand daughter tomorrow and Tuesday. That means McDonalds.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In n Out! Is there any other option? @Shadowcat-That sacrifices we make for our loved ones. I can't stand McDonalds although when I was a kid and my aunt was a manager, I thought that it must be the coolest job on earth. I was a moron. Still am.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Papi- Seeing that BK corporate HQ is in your neck of the woods, your choice doesn't surprise me. Picking best fast food place is like picking best looking 200 lb. chick with acne. In a pinch, I take whatever one is most readily available. I "like" Wendy's taste the best, though was in a Wendy's with a "1 at a time bathroom", vs real restroom. I'd driven a while, my teeth were really getting wet when dude with Montezuma finally finished. At least all the McD's I've been in have "real" restrooms.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I always dtop at McD to take a shit. Their restrooms are usually clean
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Slick...there is no other choice... too bad we don't have them here. I eat there every chance I get. Freddys is almost as good
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Joe's right MickeyD's is the best one to take a dump at, no contest.

In central NC we have Cook Out, leaves all the national burger chains in the dust. And not more expensive either.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Backyard burger
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @ilbb Cook Out popped into my head as soon as I opened this thread.

I don't each much fast food but back when I drove around a lot for work it was a necessary evil. Chick-fil-e was my first choice but McD's would beat Burger King any day. BK just has good onion rings.

As far as bathroom, fuck fast food places. I look for a car dealership, they're usually spotless.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Chipotle
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    For food BK beats McD's but McDonald's has superior service.

In general, they're faster, cleaner, and the workers are more polite.

And there's little things...McD's rarely forgets the napkins in he drive/thru but BK does. and, a least for the one near me, BK has no outside trash cans, while McDonalds has several.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When I was in my 20's, I was Meter Reader for a natural gas company so I learned California real well. Best restrooms are in libraries-most people don't read so they stay clean. Exception to this is Downtown LA. Not cause people read there but because of the bums. Is Freddy's pretty good? I'll have to try it next time I travel. When I'm down south I notice Waffle Houses and Chester Chicken? Are they any good?
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It's been 7 years or so since I've been in BK and nearly 10 in Mickey D's, so it's neither. And the only reason I've been in Wendy's this year is a friend of mine gave me a gift card for Christmas. There is a Freddy's a couple miles away from home that I've been to and it is pretty good.

If you are ever here in Nebraska, you gotta go to Runza. Their sandwiches are pretty good and IMHO, they have the best fries hands down.

Personally, I prefer Jimmy John's, but if you are in some rural locale, they pretty much all have a Subway, and while the consistency isn't there from store to store at Subway (there is one near home and one near my job that I will never go to under any circumstances), most are still pretty good.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Freebird's is the best fast food.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    There's a local chain called the BurgerMaster that makes the best fast food in Seattle.

Between BK and McD's I'd go with BK for their burgers and McD's for their fries.

McD's is a non-brainer slam dunk for breakfast for breakfast, although Wendy's is making a good start in the fast food/breakfast market.

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ slick...freddys is awesome...up there with in and out. Waffle house is kind of like your old school diner that is open 24 hrs with southern style food. Mostly breakfast, grits pancakes french toast biscuts and gravy chicken and waffles eggs bacon sausage. If your in the midwest or south try Cracker Barrel. They have similar food but imo they are way better. They have the best pancakes
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Cracker Barrel is pretty good. Just had my first Whattaburger in Houston. Better than I'd thought it would be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion