tuscl

California Disclaimer

Sunday, May 5, 2013 7:33 PM
Somebody please help me. How come California is the only state with a disclaimer concerning its clubs and dancers? From my experience, clubs here are very enjoyable. I'd figure that Las Vegas would have a disclaimer being ROB City, USA. Yes, San Fransisco has its fair share of ROBs, but to me, it sounds like discrimination. The old Hawaii Theatre was heaven on earth. Tropical Lei is muy excellente. How come Akaska doesn't have a disclaimer. Eskimos don't dance. They just do that cute little nose thing.

23 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    What's the disclaimer?
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    " Just because the women are generally hot, this does not mean California has great strip clubs. Most topless clubs in California serve booze, or at least beer and wine, but they do not allow topless lap dances if alcohol is served. The nude clubs do allow topless and nude lapdances, and many nude clubs in California offer "extra service". The reviews here should be helpful in finding the right club. In general, the clubs in California are either nude with no booze and high contact lap dances, or topless with booze and zero contact lap dances."
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Guess what state is Founders home state?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ Hawaii?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… What's the disclaimer? …” If you go to “Clubs -> California” on the TUSCL menu – you’ll see the disclaimer at the top of the California clubs page.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – I also found it odd that some states have disclaimers (e.g. California; Nevada)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Papi - was that a joke? Founder lives in California.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Tough! :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    How come Mexico doesn't have a disclaimer-Enter at your own risk!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @papi_chulo - I don't plan on dancing in California so I've never checked out the reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ Just letting you know in case you wanted to read the disclaimer for yourself gorgeous!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't consider the CA or NV statements to be "disclaimers," just some helpful hints about clubs in those states.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I always assumed California and Nevada were two places Founder had a fair amount of experience in, so he gave a description of the scene. Same for Las Vegas as it has its own "disclaimer".
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Maybe disclaimer is the wrong word. That being said, wouldn't all states need some helpful hints?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @shadow: Yeah – I was joking :)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I don't know if it's actually a disclaimer, but more of a warning. Either way it's very accurate.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @Slick Presumably he wrote ones for places he felt really needed it and he was experienced in.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    IMO there is a lot of variation within Cali. What goes in COI v. San Diego are quite different for example.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Clubs are often affected by local/city government and not necessarily state-wide ordinances – perhaps a “disclaimer” or “intro” on a per city basis would be more accurate and useful?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    True, true. California is huge, overpopulated, and very varied in so many ways so if somebody does have a wealth of experience in the multitude of clubs their then it does make sense. I just wanted to know. Thank you.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Virginia's should say - Warning: covered nipples, no liquor and blue balls.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The peoples state of Cali is an ok place to visit if you are on an expense account but I would not live there if I won the lottery. The last time I was in So Cal it seemed like I did not see one girl over the age of 10 that did not have fake tits. Most So Cal is a fake and is a waste of resources.
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    I think the disclaimer (or note) is just trying to help people with their expectations, although it seems like a lot of people don't even bother reading it before writing reviews. There are *tons* of reviews of CA clubs where the reviewer complains about nude clubs not serving alcohol, which is a legitimate gripe if alcohol service is something you're used to. But to blame the club for it is sort of missing the point. People reading the reviews can just look at the disclaimer for CA, so nobody needs to waste their time complaining about lack of alcohol in their reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion