tuscl

Strippers On Drugs: Go or No Go?

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Saturday, April 27, 2013 5:41 PM
It seems the dancers with addictions are more eager to make money and negociate because they need to feed a habit. Do you try to avoid strippers if you know they are a user or embrace it? Does the type of drug used make a difference? What's your take on druggie strippers? Go or No Go?

27 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    First of all, follow reality and not our stupid laws. Science indicates that Ecstasy is the safest recreational drug and the least habit-forming. The next tier is alcohol, pot, cocaine (although based of everything I've heard personally pot is safer than the other two). With these, there are plenty whose use of them is not a big issue, some who overdo it, and some addicts. The next tier is heroin, meth, seem to always lead quickly to addiction. Every dollar you give an addict is another nail in their coffin. I might be a custy to an addict if I thought she might do something bad to get the money. But let them go into withdrawl first. An addict is more likely to go to rehab if they see they won't be able to feed their habit steadily. Usually it's not a issue for me cause addicts look like hell. I prefer to make my charitable donations in a way I can get a tax deduction for it. If someone's not an addict, I don't feel like it's my business. Although the line between addict and heavy user is not always clear.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    No Go - they usually have pimps in the background driving up pop All they care about is the drugs not even their own kids. They are no good bitches.....
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i prefer my strippers off drugs
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ilbby: " The next tier is alcohol, pot, cocaine" Nah, pot is way less harmful than alcohol, or cocaine. No way it belongs in the same "tier". Put it down there with MDMA.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    ^^^
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I want to say no go, but that would limit my options significantly since most of them are on drugs. I don't mind if they do pot tho.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF is a heroin addict who has been on methadone for five years. She has never neglected her child, has been in rehab 17 times, and relapses far too often. When she started using she did not foresee the pain and misery which the drug has cost her. One of the characteristics of adolescence is an inability to effectively plan for the future and understand consequences. She has never had a pimp and has a BF who uses drugs with her as long as she buys. When I pay her for sexual favors I enable her continued dependence; other times I enable her to pay rent, make a car payment, buy food. That's her choice. Does it piss me off when she blows $1000 on a week long bender? Bet your ass. But once again, that's her choice. Isn't that what freedom is? Just so long as she then bears the consequences.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I don't waist my time on drug adicted strippers
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't initially try to avoid them but eventually the real side of them show their faces and then they become such a turn off that I cannot stand them and I write them off.
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    Try not to feed the monster that is in control
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    It's too situational for me to say 100%. Pot bothers me less than MDMA.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Alcohol, Marijuana, stuff like that doesn't bother me too much. The rest, I avoid dancers who I know use the hard stuff.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    To clarify, MDMA and "ecstasy" are different ... You have no idea what the fuck goes into ecstasy, it gets mixed with amphetamines and heroin fairly often. Anyway, people on drugs are too crazy to fuck if you ask me.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'm with the jestie-girl. It depends.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I'd agree with ranukam that finding one who doesn't do drugs severely limits your choices. If they do weed or a little molly, I wouldn't write them off, but meth and heroine are a no go. I posted a story a while back about taking a girl back for dances only to later see the holes in her arms. I dropped her like she was hot. I'd agree with shadowcat that you might not be able to initially pick up that they are a user or not.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Question for those who say no go - Why? Concerned about her going crazy? STDs? Pimps? Future drama? Or is it because it seems more exploitive and she has less so called "free will " in the matter?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Yea I mostly stopped smoking weed a long time ago cause people would pass you a lacey and not even warn you.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    NO GO! The possibility of an STD is too high--besides, I don't want to enable her addiction. We all like sex here, but drug addictions are something else.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I'm not high on drug-addicted dancers. OTOH, pot and alcohol don't bother me, and it seems like a disproportionate number of favorites over the years have been pot users. I know my #2 will go out to her van for a smoke break and smoke pot, which seems like a bad idea, but I've shown up at that moment and that's precisely what she's doing.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No go, stick to drunks
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Most strippers are addicted to something. They may not be when they start, but that doesn't last for very long. At the very least they're alcoholics and heavy smokers. Some aren't, but they're the exceptions.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I knew a stripper with a cock addiction. I didn't avoid her. I just occassionally agreed to meet up with her away from the club because I didn't feel that comfortable with her feeding her addiction inside the club. I knew I was feeding her addiction but eventually she found support.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Many of my favorites over the years have been alcoholics or pot smokers, and in many cases I would wait they were sufficiently fortified before getting dances from them. The difference in dances compared to when they were sober was night and day. Unfortunately a few of my favorites stepped beyond alcohol and weed to harder drugs, and they went down hill both physically and mentally.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    My last favorite was on pain pills, which I know is an opiate derivative. She seemed ok in general but haven't heard from her in 3 years.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Drugs. I think they missed that one [view link]
  • Ricci
    11 years ago
    I introduced my best friend to this girl and they started seeing each other for a couple of years. She then died from taking ecstasy. Don't try telling me that it's safer than a glass of beer.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Duo's correct, MDMA is one thing, and E that comes from God knows who/where is another. Certainly a big advantage of alcohol as a legal drug.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion