tuscl

Memories

crazyjoe
Colorado
There have been some really funny threads and flame wars on here. Some threads seem to take off in a completely different direction than intended adding to the entertainment.

Which thread or threads did you get the most entertainment out of?

26 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Anything to do with Alucard.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Dick Johnson's mad threads.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I got the most enjoyment out of the series of articles "a year of being a regular". Excellent writing
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I get the most entertainment from on topic threads that stay on topic, or change to another SC related topic and not those that become slanging matches between individuals. Life's too short guys.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Have to agree with GSB, the 'year of being a regular' thread was very informative and entertaining at the same time. I'm still wondering how Alana's doing.
  • deogol
    11 years ago

I like:

- Alucard/Douger threads
    - Police busts threads
    - Happy stories threads

Don't like the "how can I prostitute the strip clubs" threads - but there is a next button.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I'm in agreement with GSB and 3Legged, the year of being a regular articles were pretty cool. I also liked Jacksonesskay's Rate The Hottie threads.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    What londonguy said
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm a big gator, crazyjoe, zipman, lapking, dougsta, staxwell, bustanut, lovepimp and anybody that loves juice fan........ooo yea and moterhead
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Thanks juice

I love the lapdanceking cum in pants in one song threads
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Thanks juice...juice crew for life...

I'm going to platnum plus and playing with that shot girls mellons
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    This was fun: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

Off top, my favorites would probably be:

- Some of the juice threads.
    - The threads where Alucard freaked out over PM's made public, & personal attacks.
    - The threads where the thing with Troop & Doc blew up.
    - The threads with the epic Dougster vs RickDugan wars.
    - Silky Pants threads.
    - Bella threads.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Juice is consistently off the wall.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Gotta love this guy^^^^^. Tired traveler
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    My favorite thread involving myself was arguing with RickyBoyDugan on his perceived need to use "The System" versus my contention that passing the "Burger King Criteria" was sufficient.

LDK's threads are almost always classic, as was juicebox's spam bing around Christmas. What was final post count there? 200?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I had a serious hardon for KittyKate. If she had stayed I probably would have gone full blown RIL on her and started PM about where she worked and if I could see her at work.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I was at a club when KittyKate blew up the board. I spent the next day catching up
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    This was an article not a discussion topic, but one of the best threads ever was started by a student that worked at the Ypisilanti Michigan Deja Vu. She had a real elitist attitude and would not allow touching in the VIP. A most interesting thread that went well over 100 posts and not a lot of flaming posts either. A nice discussion. Her name was Jessie or something like that.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thanks dougsta
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    Anything that doesn't degenerate into personal attacks...

Anything started by Juicy...

Any topic I start...
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I miss JudyJudy.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Hey Juice, I used to play with the shot girls melons a lot when she was a dancer. I won't say anymore or she might start asking me to buy some shots again. I found substitute melons.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I enjoyed Carolynne's ethics discussion and sexual escapades.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I had to do a search for kittykates threads. I really wih I had been around for that!
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Dick Johnson's threads........ralphyboy's reviews...........and.....

#1 tuscl all-time classic........

BaddJack's review of Lucky Lady - check it out.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion