tuscl

Your Favorite SC Drink ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:22 PM
I am not much of a drinker – but I tend to be wund up a bit tight sometimes and will sometimes have one (sometimes two but normally 1) strong drink to mellow/numb me out a bit. When I lived in Dallas, I used to have a “Hurricane” which is a strong mixed drink w/ about 3 or 4 different alchols in it – one of those would mellow/numb me out. Now back in Miami, I tried to order a “Hurricane” but they didn't know what it was so I opt for a “Long Island”. So – from those that are long time experienced drinkers LOL – what is your favorite drink to give you a good buzz in the SC?

35 comments

• rell
    11 years ago
    im into rum when im at the sc so anything mixed with that will do
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Jack and coke works for me
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Used to be all about Jack and Coke, still am to an extent. Either that or some decent scotch on the rocks (e.g. Black Label).
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    During afternoon visits I usually have a Bailey's on the rocks. At night I have a Maker's Mark with a splash.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    H2O
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    These wack ass clubs in Virginia prohibit the sale of hard liquor in strip clubs-so my only options are beer and wine. My favorite strip club drink is Heineken, but if I was somewhere that allowed liquor purchases, it would be Jack Daniels.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I'm with mjx01 H20
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Alcohol is NOT needed & NEVER used to relax & enjoy myself.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I take it pretty easy. Just a Coors Light or Corona. Sometimes I'll get a cranberry vodka.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ALutard only drinks to forget he is a pedotard. Chris Hansen is comming for you
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Sometimes a beer, preferably a Yuengling. Rum in coke is my most frequent choice. Scotch if they have something decent.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Beer, Miller Lite preferably.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Usually beer.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Absinth and formaldihyde
  • Kinsact
    11 years ago
    No alcohol at my regular spot but usually have a bottle of jack in the car, sometimes drink straight sometimes mix something myself. Otherwise either beer or long islands if the place can mix drinks halfway decently.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Coffee. Like my dancers, I like it light & sweet.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    On the occasions I drink at the club I usually go with a rum & coke or scotch on the rocks. Brandy works well too.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Beer by the bucket
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against The Wall.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Ice cold grain alcohol or warm water depending on my mood.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Depends on my plans for the visit. If I just stop by during work, a beer works for me, usually Miller Lite or a Yuengling. If I plan to stay a bit, have a nice cigar, Jack does it for me.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but a Long Island is a girly drink. The problem with strip club drinks around here (Detroit) is the bartenders usually don't know how to mix a drink, and the bars don't stock good beer. I often just ask for a Budweiser. It's the "King of Beers" and everyone stocks it, and the dogwater taste doesn't bother me too much when there are naked girls around. Other times I'll get Maker's Mark neat. It's the best bourbon that you can count on most clubs having in stock. Most clubs will have several decent scotches, which you can drink neat or on the rocks. If you want to branch out, I'd recommend a highball of some kind. Since they have only two ingredients and are mixed in the glass, they are nearly impossible for a bad bartender to screw up. Jack & Coke, rum & Coke, bourbon & Coke, bourbon & soda, scotch & soda, Seven & 7, etc. Whiskey sour is usually safe, although I don't care for them.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Blue Moon. Not really a "strip club" drink, but is my favorite beer.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Ermita, You're giving drink advice and mention Jack and that other word in the same sentence??? BLASPHEMY!!!
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    Water
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Beer. I'm in the ANYTHING BUT BUDWEISER camp generally, but I'm with Eminita Nights in that most Detroit Strip clubs aren't stocked with the micro-brews I prefer. If I'm near the tip rail and there are lots of black lights I'll sometimes order a gin and tonic because tonic water glows under black light and I've actually had strippers comment about it- SERIOUSLY. Which leads me to believe its a relative minority of guys that drink them, but an edge is an edge... for some reason, its usually nerdy goth chicks that notice it, so anytime I want a lap dance from an Abby from NCIS wannabe I might toss one down.... I've sailed as a merchant seaman on the Great Lakes for several seasons and spent many watches on the Detroit River as lookout. One of my favorite spots is just below Belle Isle, where the Hiram Walker Distillery stands on the Canadian side. I love the smell of the Rye mash over the water if the wind is from that shore- if you smell it, you can taste it. If you taste it you can vaguely picture the warmth on the back of your throat- but its never quite the same as HAVING a shot. So, I picked up an affinity for CANADIAN CLUB. Keep your Scotch and Bourbon, make mine Canadian. (to be fair, if I'd been working barges on the rivers in Kentucky I'd probably have an affinity for Bourbon now, or if I was running a cargo ship into Edinburgh Scotland I may have picked up an appreciation for scotch- but it wasn't meant to be).
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Clubber, you are absolutely right. I never drink that combination myself but I've heard it's popular. Besides which in most places if you order Coke, I think you actually get some generic cola. Hugh, I don't usually drink Canadian straight, but I should. I do often order it in an old-fashioned or manhattan.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    A pitcher pitcher of Lemon Drop for any ladies that sit with me to partake in and beer for myself when im there for the ling haul. If im only there for an hour or two I stick with beer. Landshark, Bluemoin, Heineken, or shock top.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Actually I like to order it on the rocks EN. Them I can tell this joke: A baby harp seal saunters into a bar. The bartender asks the seal "What would you like?" The seal looks up and says "Anything but a Canadian Club on the Rocks!" - and a shorter version of that joke? A seal walks into a club... (Okay, I guess I'm one sick bastard for that!)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Jack on the rocks.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Ermita, OK, you're back on my good side. :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Ermita, Although I have been known to mix Jack and Tennessee Honey.
  • green33
    11 years ago
    Most of the bartenders don't know how to make a good drink. I almost always go for something simple, makers on the rocks, gin and tonic, or a scotch will do me. I learned my lesson long ago that if it can be screwed up it will; anything containing more than two ingredients I avoid.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    A few clubs I know will make legitimate cocktails but I would not count on most clubs to do it well. I do not consider a Long Island to be a girly drink when it is so strong and would traditionally cause most girls to get extremely buzzed, especially spinners.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Jack by the tap
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion