Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Could you be a real life sim?

sharkhunter

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Scientists are getting ready to test to see if our universe is a simulation. news.discovery.com

If we are a simulation, I'd like a really hot blond to pop up and please me.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Try the United Federation of Planets & their Holodecks. LOL

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

follow the white rabbit neo

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Why are people posting more serious topics? It seems to me that TUSCL used to be only for drooling pervs.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If that's true then I want to be upgraded cause this fuckin game sucks....or did you say we was going to be stimulated cause that's a totally hot topic in my little mind

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

This topic isn't serious.

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

Well, scientists have discovered a way to break down the natural growth process into a binary code SO MAYBE. Can't wait til I figure out the cheat and enable God mode and weapons pack 1.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

If this is a computer simulation, how do you explain Dr. Phil?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Omg ! Yes cheat codes on a cell phone just like in grand theift auto....that shit would be so fuckin kool in real life

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

@mohead-dude. I wonder if there is any way to explain Dr Phil. Perhaps we are in a simulation but the programmers responsible are assholes.

Profile picture for lotush
lotush
•

I've been pursuing this theory for a while and it's valid if hard to accept. Imagine if a scientist develops a cheat code for the universe? That would change everything.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement