tuscl

Regrets at cumming too soon during a dance

bman77
Maryland
Sunday, April 21, 2013 6:28 PM
This pertains to gents that like to cum during lapdances....Have any of you ever cum during a set of dances only to have your dancer add some new things to her routine that you didn't think were going to happen, leaving you really upset that you lost it too early?.. Last night I had this lovely brunette laying on me and grinding all over..near the 3/4 part of the second song I lost it, usually takes me a little longer, but she was good,.. she had never gave any hints during the dance that other things were coming..then near the end of song two she get's on her knees and starts giving me the most incredible russian outside of the pants with her nice, soft, luscious, natural breasts..if felt so good, yet I had already cum, what a total waste. damn. This club was $30 a dance, but I wish I had held on, would have paid the extra $30 to have those tits rubbing me the whole dance.

15 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I club in Detroit. I've never lost my nut in under 4 songs and it was always in the strippers mouth. Never came from just a lapper. Sorry.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I didn't know she wanted me to fuck her up her ass before.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    gator has a fucked up ass?
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    not really-if the dancer did add something new to her routine after i got off i wuld just say oh well next time then. but no regrets at all - especially when i can get off from 1-2 lapdances. the faster i get off the better. believe it or not but it actually takes longer for me to get off from a blowjob then from laps. bj takes about 10 mins to cum a lapper half that time. go figure.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    never nutted off a lap dance
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    only did this twice in VIP dance, after 20mins and gave my load
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Why would any guy who gets off from LDs regret blowing his load too soon? That just makes her a cheaper date, no? Now I admittedly say this as a guy who has never blown his load from a LD, but routinely pays for BJs/FS from strippers. When the deed is done, then so is my interest in her.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "never!" said lapdanceking
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    I loved how her tits felt, nice and soft and snug.wrapped right around my cock....would have been so nice to blow that way, don't regret letting go, just wish it had happened a few minutes later.
  • bman77
    11 years ago
    I admire that ability ratdog...u r the Toyota prius of lapdance cummers..very economical..probably helps u get in more clubbing as your dollars can stretch farther.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Been a long time since I busted one from a LD. Although I have had to stop a few lately to keep from loosing it.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Bdude bud...cum when you gotta cum. It is all good. If it felt good you weren't hurting anybody so look back on it as a fond memory!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Can’t cum from LDs – but wouldn’t want to either – most times after I cum – I loose interest and the party is over
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    The only reason I've had regrets is if I cum in mid-dance and the dancer doesn't realize it and just keeps going. After I blow I generally lose the mood real quick, so having her working hard on me just gets kinda boring. Plus I start worrying about her not realizing what happened and getting all wet and freaking. BTW, a lot of guys here are pretty proud they don't cum from a lap dance. Never understood why. They like to cite all that "I'm not a 14 year old teenager with premature ejaculation problems" or some such nonsense. Must be a bunch of old guys who can't get it up. Or maybe they've never really had a high mileage lap dance. But if it helps to feel proud of it, then be my guest. Cumming from a lap dance is cheaper, cleaner, less risky, and a lot easier to do in a strip club. But whatever floats your boat....
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Spiderman dat hoe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion