tuscl

Stripper Locker Room Drama

Clackport
Washington
Saturday, April 20, 2013 11:37 AM
Have you guys ever been caught in the middle of locker room drama between two strippers? Do any of you care what goes on in the locker room? At one of my favorite clubs I've had multiple strippers tell me stuff about my ATF that makes her sound like a mean cruel bitch. I heard she told one girl that she looked like a crack head to her face, I heard she told one girl to get off her stage and spit in her face. I have heard she pulls this stuff and knows she can get away with it because she's good looking, makes the most money out of any dancer at that club, and has worked there a long time (5 years) so she has good connections with the manager, bouncer etc. Maybe these girls are jealous of my ATF and are just making up stuff. But come to think about it, my ATF has gotten into a few altercations with other dancers, and she got beat up by another dancer before. All this stuff I'm hearing about her is so unlike I've personally known about her (known her for a little over 2 years). I've always known her to very nice and sweet. I know a lot of you probably wouldn't care if you were in this situation, but I don't want to be associated with someone that spits in someone else's face. Plus to top it off two of the girls that she allegedly was mean and disrespectful to are black (I'm black, my ATF is white). I might have to give her the silent treatment for awhile. Damn why am I getting caught up in the stupid stripper locker room drama?

32 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Stripper drama should be taken in one ear and out the other. Just nod your head and say yes.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Strippers can be mean and bitchy? Who knew?
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    Every club has it. The behind the scenes drama never ends. Anytime you get a bunch of women in close quarters, the catfight ultimately ensues. Steer clear and just get what you want from your ATF. The dressing room drama plays out everyday in every club.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Once I saw a Ukrainian girl chase another girl out of the locker room with an ice skate. Why was there only one ice skate? Why did she have it in the first place? These questions will remain unanswered.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    One time when I was working in Texas my ATF sent me pictures from the dressing room. One is my avatar. She said it was a slow night and one of the dancers had brought vegetables from her garden and they took turns with a huge zucchini. I didn't get pictures of that but the ones I did get made me want to be home.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    -so true shadow and Stenton - nice Gawker!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Love is blind. Are you in love? Are you suffering from "vanilla fever" and can't see her real personality. (I've made that mistake more than once myself.) Are you objective enough to ignore all of it unless and until it effects your relationship.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    Stripper drama is only strange when it's not happening in a strip club.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Female NASCAR.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    You will find out what she's like when you decide you want another ATF and she's not ready to let go of your money.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Smack A Bitch
  • mrsunglasses
    11 years ago
    She's nice to you because it's her job. Very few of us would act the same in front of a client as we would in our less guarded times. I say you shouldn't let it bother you. If she looks good and makes you happy, then she's doing what you pay her for.
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    I had an ATF a lot like this too. And she seemed sweet to me but it all turned out to be true!..LOL! She was a bitch that couldn't get along with other girls. But honestly I would only be concerned about what she might be saying negative about you in the locker room.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    yes i have been caught up in it.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yes I'm aware that stripper locker room drama happens all the time. Excuse me for being a white knight for a quick second, but strippers are people too, and I can't associate with a stripper who treats other strippers like shit, spits in someone's face, disrespects black girls etc. tlkDo- you did give me an idea though. I need to find out what she's saying about me behind my back. Detective ranukam starting his new case!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Sometimes interpretation is needed. I must have had 10 dancers tell me that my ATF said I'm a real nice guy. I later figured out that that means I'm an easy mark.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Excuse me for being a white knight for a quick second, but strippers are people too" They DON'T like White Knights here. Many of the members who post here in the forum don't see dancers as people ranukam. Just read all of there posts. It isn't hard to see. I don't pay any attention to Locker Room theatrics
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Girls in general act different around around other girls than they do with guys
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice is right
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Another reason to keep things impersonal. Obviously much easier for a guy like me who doesn't frequent the same clubs that much.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    When I first started clubbing I was really fascinated about what I thought might happen in the dressing room. I have only been to a couple of clubs where the bathroom was actually in the DR, and I had to share it with the dancers. After hearing (and seeing) some ghetto drama stuff in there that I wish I hadn't, my obsession was over pretty quickly.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    A lot of times, YOU GUYS are the reason why there's drama in the dressing room. How? When some of you tell dancer things like "oh, they are all jealous of you" or "all the other dancers are fugly bitches" doesn't help. The best is not mention other dancers to us. We really don't care who sucks your dicks better or who's OCD with condoms.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Thanks Ranukam. Some dudes in here sure forget about the fact we are people too.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    "Some dudes in here sure forget about the fact we are people too." Interesting, I think most dancers tend to forget that more than anyone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The best way not to be dissapointed by a dancer or what she's like is not to expect too much from her in the 1st place - if you do (expect a lot from her w.r.t. the type of person she is) you will most likely be dissapointed 99% of the time.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The only reason guys cause dressing room drama is money. That's hardly our fault. It's our money - we choose who to spend it on. If that causes jealously, so be it. It's your job. Grow up.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    so unlike her personality? She's a stripper bro. What she tells you is a fucking lie. What the girls tell you is half lies (because you've seen her actually fight). They are jealous of her and you're a handsome BLACK fellow and she's upset because they're trying to steal her man CHOCOLATE away from her. Everyone's a liar, just nod and fuck her and see her the next time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Never judge anyone based on secondhand information, unless it's from someone you are very sure is trustworthy. Other dancers have every reason to cause trouble between you and your favs. You also have to be careful you are not judging someone on incomplete info. If you see a punch get thrown, ask yourself how sure you can be it was the first punch. From what I've heard, a stripper has a very high chance of being assaulted by a customer. So it's only natural that strippers know or learn how to put the hurt on somebody, more so than most women. But like they say, when you got a hammer, everything looks like a nail, so they use those skills too often. Strip clubs are almost always run by stupid white guys who are quick to believe racial stereotypes. That's usually the biggest problem black strippers have, not the white dancers.
  • Book Guy
    11 years ago
    Excellent meta-thread here! First one guy asks about stripper drama. Then a few other guys chime in. Then a stripper chimes in. And stripper drama ensues. :)
  • schound
    11 years ago
    The only drama I am interested in, is the drama caused by me because strippers are fighting over my business. Strippers think they own you after you've had a couple of dances with them. When I switch around, they get jealous and get into fights among themselves. I am the beneficiary because they try to please me more so I don't dance with the other girl.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Good point schound. A dancer can get much shit talked about her by other dancers simply because she'll offer a dance to a customer who "belongs" to another dancer. Very much not in our interest as custies to pay attention to said shit.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Sometimes that jealousy over customers can backfire on the customer if the dancers are petty enough about taking it all personally, which they often do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion