tuscl

Don't go to strip clubs looking for sex or love

Strip clubs are a store just like any other business. You are going to spend money for a product. The product happens to be nudity and attention from women. Do not confuse this with romance, love, or even sex. I think a lot of guys are lonely (sometimes I am too) and start pretending that they can go to a strip club to find their next girlfriend or to buy sex. (Yes sometimes these things happen but I think its the exception not the rule). A lot of these guys end up very disappointed. Strip clubs are fun and like gambling are a place to blow money, do not go when you can barely afford rent and food. Yes you can have a great time and chat up women and practice game on them if that's your thing. But in the end these are women who are selling their sexuality for money they are not sincerely falling in love with you and you are one of a hundred guys they've danced for that week.

Cheers

25 comments

• stenton1
    11 years ago
    Yes, that is absolutely true. Anyone thinking they can find love in a strip club is sorely mistaken. I know from personal experience when I was a newbie. If you defy the odds, and do actually date a dancer beyond OTC, a nightmare of headaches, drama, and other bizarre events await you. Just like they say with drugs, don't do it!
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Sweetheart. You're a fucking idiot if you don't think both sex and love happen between strippers and customers in the club.

I know strippers who haven't dated anyone except for guys they may in the club for years.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Who knew it would take 10+ years of TUSCL before we would get this genius insight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Seems the OP is written by a dancer.

The OP is advice for a newbie – most of us on this board are well versed in the SC game and what it is and what is not

“… they can go to a strip club to find their next girlfriend or to buy sex. (Yes sometimes these things happen but I think its the exception not the rule) …”

Really? If this is what you think (or want us to think) – then you are to uninformed to be giving advice - there are many SCs where not being able to buy sex is like not being able to buy quarter-pounders @ McDonalds.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Aw shit! I've been doing it all wrong. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "The product happens to be nudity and attention from women. Do not confuse this with romance, love, or even sex"

WAKE up and smell reality! Sex is what Clubs are ALL about. Such naivety!
  • metrocard11
    11 years ago
    Don't go to grocery stores looking for food. Grocery stores are like any other store, the product happens to be items that can be consumed. You are simply spending money for a product.

Do people eat the things they buy from a grocery store? Yes, but that is the exception to the rule. They're there to provide a fun shopping experience.
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    ^ LOL @ metro...true so true!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    You mean all of the stripper sex that I've been getting is the "exception to the rule"? Wow I never realized how special I am.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Disagree Alucard. You go to brothels where whores work. There are tons of clubs and tons of guys who go to have some fun and company without having sex. I think you should wake up and smell the world outside of Detroit.
  • how
    11 years ago
    Been in many cities and many states, and FS was regularly available in so many places, it is not that much of an "exception."
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Mikeya wake up and realize they're all whores. A lapdance is dry humping, a sex act. So if she's a "clean" dancer, she's just a whore with a very limited menu. But a whore none the less.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Tim Tebow (aka tossthrow)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm with shadow lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Mikeya wake up and realize they're all whores. A lapdance is dry humping, a sex act. So if she's a "clean" dancer, she's just a whore with a very limited menu. But a whore none the less"

I agree with most of what boogieknight369 said.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    My disagreement with boogieknight369 is in his use of the term whore.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Maybe I'm fucked in the head(big & small), but I've had some interesting relationships with dancers, in & out the club. Ended up dating a dancer 2 years ago who was actually ended up being one of my best relationships I've had.
  • yegi
    11 years ago
    <i>Tim Tebow (aka tossthrow)</i>

Lol motorhead
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    And what in your best opinion SHOULD we customers be LOOKING for tossthrow?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tossthrow altard out of here...that's my opinion
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Maybe I'm fucked in the head"

An Interesting self-assessment.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    It's 5:23 am,do you know where your tossthrow is?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i><b>"Mikeya wake up and realize they're all whores. A lapdance is dry humping, a sex act. So if she's a "clean" dancer, she's just a whore with a very limited menu. But a whore none the less"

I agree with most of what boogieknight369 said.</b></i>

You guys are sounding like Islamists.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Ended up dating a dancer 2 years ago who was actually ended up being one of my best relationships I've had …”

Birds of a feather?

:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion