tuscl

Time on TUSCL

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 7:32 AM
How many of you spend more time on TUSCL than actually visiting clubs in an average month?

28 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Guilty! It's so easily accessible because I can check the discussion board from my iPhone
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I do I use my phone too
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I do.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I do too, It's so easy to get on here with my phone.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    since the lost of all forms of internet access outside of school,I've been more club/school centerened rather than tuscl center. Before it was abhor-ably reversed
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    But wait, according to RickyBoyDugan you can only be on TUSCL if you are at home. Guess he still uses one of those ancient BlackBerry's. Probably can't even afford to upgrade to the Z10, so that's true for him. Guess he also doesn't realize other smartphones are much more capable than his.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I've found this site to take up WAAAYYY to much of my time. I'm here more than I should admit to
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    Phone in hand always open , SC down the road with limited hours. TUSCL wins .....unfortunately .
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    ,Da juice be all up on tuscler way more than any old club......my droid is always in my palm.....shit even if I'm at KFC im on tuscler
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It’s much cheaper to be on TUSCL than to visit SCs. Now if SCs were as inexpensive as TUSCL – I’d make them my home!!!
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I think some people practically live at their favorite club Papi.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I take a break from clubbing once in awhile to look for 2AMers on the internet and then post them on TUSCL. :)
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    ^^^ :)
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'll take a break from clubbing once in awhile to catch up on shadowcat's 2AMers here on TUSCL
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Guilty. SC time has crashed post-ATF. Even when I was at my peak of 1 SC visit per week it was never for more than a few hours. If I spend a few minutes on hear each day it adds up.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I'm finding that I'm spending less time here and more time at my local SC site. But it's still fun to check out TUSCL often, tho I definitely spend more time actually in the clubs than at either online site.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    For Dougie the answer is simple because, as we all know, he doesn't patronize strip clubs. Nonetheless, I suppose some comic relief never hurts in between posts from people who can actually add something to the topical discussions. ;) It is a close one for me, but I probably spend more time on here than I do in the clubs simply because it is so convenient to pop on here. It is hard to gauge as my time on here fluctuates a lot depending upon what is happening, but there it is.
  • mrright34446
    11 years ago
    Guilty as charged. We found this site and enjoy reading the discussions and the reviews of clubs we visit.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    What Papi said. If tuscl cost $20 for a three minute session, I wouldn't be using it nearly as much.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    With exception of warm perky nipples between my teeth, and hot slippery pussy around my fingers and my hands firmly gripping a smooth, pliable ass, TUSCL is a great alternative to actual clubbing.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "between posts from people who can actually add something to the topical discussions" Rick must be sucking his own dick/thinking of his own brilliant insight like if two of your favorites are working the same night it's best just to not go to the club at all, even if you want to. After all if you talked to one it might offend the other. In fact, if you need to do that for several months that's just what you got to do. Talk about what a "comic relief" that insight from the RickyBoy was!
  • D0ugster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I might set a record for most posters attacked for absolutely no reason in a single day!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Ooooo no ! A tuscler clone !....will their be a jUicebox69 ?......
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    We've got a narcissist on the loose around here.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    For me, I spend infinitely more time on tuscl than I do in clubs these days. How many clubs do you think I can find in the uninhabited bush 100km south of Fort Simpson, NWT?
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Lol I talk some big shit don't I? And to think that I've never ever even set foot in a strip club!!!
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I did at one time. Shit, I'm hardly around anymore. Clubbing also cut in half. Too much shit going on.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm not really sure. Probably more time here since I hardly ever visit clubs when I have to work the next morning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion