tuscl

The More the Merrier ... or not Really ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I've noticed a few occasions when a nearby SC closes, that often the #, and often the quality, of the dancers goes up at nearby, or the nearest, SC.

Which got me to “thinking all up in my skull” (as Juice would put it); if having fewer SCs may mean a higher concentration of dancers quantity and quality wise?

Has anyone experienced a similar phenomenon?

4 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not Really. When the Pink Pony South and Crazy Saloon in Atlanta, both owned by the same corporation, got shut down, I figured that their other sister club, the Goldrush Showbar would pick up quite a bit. It never happened.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It makes since that a club in a large or giant city could hold the line on dancer QUALITY if there were many, many more competing for fewer jobs. Works that way in businesses other than a Sex oriented business.

BUT if we are speaking of somewhere out in the middle nowhere. I doubt that premise would work. How about it Art. You frequent clubs out in the middle of nowhere.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't think there is much of a correlation. If you got Club X and Club Y nearby, when a girl quits Club X, she doesn't automatically go to Club Y because it may not be her style, or she hates the management, or something. She'd probably shoot for something farther away if she was intent on dancing.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I have developed a truly marvelous proof of the conjecture that the SCQQ (strip club quality quotient) asymptotically approaches a simple quadratic function of the SHv (sluttiness-hotness value) of the women in the area as the number of strip clubs in an area approaches infinity.

Alas, I've yet to find the city with an infinite number of strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion