tuscl

Gun Laws

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I love Florida's Laws on guns....its juice crew aproved

16 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    What do you like about them? I'm not as familiar with that state. I probably should do some research on it since I travel there from time to time...
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It's some of the looses gun laws in the US....you can be from a nother state and register in Florida yo get a gun
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I like loose in most instances but not all... Lol
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    There once was a guy named Juice
    His ho's vagina was too loose
    His cock wouldn't fit
    So he played with clit
    And stuffed it with a big cucumber

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    That shit stank son lol....
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm a lover not a poet
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    You were doing good until that last line! Lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Colorado has some loose laws too when it comes to guns. We have the make my day.law here
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    WA is another state with loose gun laws. Let's hope it stays that way too through the current assault from some of them politicians back east.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Floridas gun laws and the stand your ground law are going to be changed, and pretty soon too I think. I assume Gov. Scott will be replaced by a Democrat in the coming election. With the Zimmerman trial and other factors on the horizon I expect a full on assualt against gun owners and Stand Your Ground.

I for one, will not back down to anyone who thinks I should be on some national or universal registry. I will protect my right to bear arms.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Great motor shooter legislation, register your car get a gun permit
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You got that right gator I'm going to the gun store right now to register my car
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shit juice is going to buy a 3D printer and make my own guns
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago

FYI England has a virtual total ban on guns and the murder rate is almost the same as here. In Soviet Russia only the government and criminals had guns and they used them to slaughter hundreds of thousands of helpless starving people.

The way to stop gun and other violence is to:

1} All mass murderers become a John Doe during the trial to the media eliminating the moment in the spotlight they desire.
    2} Prosecute these crimes as hate crimes and publically HANG the offenders. Stop treating them like rock stars IE the cunt Jodi Ares.
    3} Treat mental illness don't ignore it.
    4} People must stop ignoring the problem and leaving it the "authorities". The "authorities" cannot be everywhere and until people start taking responsibility for themselves the problem will not be solved. One off duty cop, trained armed employee or trained armed volunteer (parent, custodian, teacher ...) wandering the school halls would have stopped the CT attack. Simple you make it known there is an armed guard in the building and the cowardly bag of shit would have gone elsewhere. If all schools make it known there are armed personnel on site that takes schools off the list of easy targets.
    I guess #4 is to simple a solution for bureaucrats to embrace since they always look to big brother to save them. I would bet good money many employees would take up the security roll if the schools would simply pay for training and certification.
    If government is the solution it must have been a dumb question!!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Che, the Washington quote may be legitimate but the Lenin quote sounds bogus. Sources?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i>Colorado has some loose laws too when it comes to guns. We have the make my day.law here</i>

To late...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/…

Probably an influx of Californians running from the state they already fucked up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion