tuscl

Dead Father's Ashes

Sunday, April 7, 2013 2:23 PM
So I visit a lot of strip clubs and never in my life have I ever seen something like this before. A guy who brings his fathers ashes with him to the strip club. Has anyone ever experience something like this before? Is it normal? Is just mind blowing. Come on to a strip club.....

26 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Sounds like perhaps he is not over his father's death. Or his father was a BIG club fan.
  • overnights
    11 years ago
    A dancer I used to do OTC with kept her Mom's ashes urn in her hotel room on the nightstand by the bed. It was sort of creepy the first time I was with the dancer in bed, but I guess her Mom "approved".
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I bring my lucky petrified cow chip in the image of Jesus
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I bring cartoons to the club
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sounds like guy is nearly as psycho as alutard is!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If one visits SCs enough, they’ll run into all types of characters and dancers
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    So if you visit “a lot of strip clubs” - how come you’ve only reviewed 3?
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Is it just me or does the chick in the OPs profile pic have freekin HUGE hands. Like man hands. I wonder if "she" had an adams apple to boot?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    the hands look ok – but she does have some very long fingers
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    There was a club on 8 Mile Road in Detroit that had the former owner's ashes in an urn behind the bar. It was creepy.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Neah! I go to see my dad at Arlington every year.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    There is a customer in my area who carries a stethescope with him and checks the girls' heart rate while they're on stage. It's weird. I also heard about a guy who pays the girls $20 to let him look at their teeth, like he's a dentist. It takes all kinds.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Sounds like guy is nearly as psycho as alutard is!" You are just a textbook case of Freud's Psychological Projection Dougster.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    When you start talking about weirdos in clubs, I've heard of many. One dancer I know goes to CR with a 41 year old virgin. While she dances nude he reads the Bible. Another I know used to meet a guy OTC who would put her in the bathtub and piss on her. I've heard of foot fetishes, one guy who used to just lick the dancer from foot to neck. So long as no one gets hurt....
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    There's got to be a joke in all this about getting a "piece of ash"...
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    For some odd reason I have the feeling that shadowcats kid will take him to the club one last time. Shit I Will probably take my dads ashes to the club one last time before we scatter them by a trout stream.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Bizarrely enough, me and my ATF had a discussion about cremation Saturday night and she said at one of her previous clubs, she witnessed somebody bring in an urn with their dad in it. If there are people who have their kids sprinkle their cremated ashes onto the field of Wrigley Field (or whatever your favorite ballpark is), I can believe someone will bring their parents cremated remains into a strip club.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Ok. My kids have asked where I want the ashes scattered and I have always said I don't give a shit. I now know where I want them scattered. :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dump my ashes in the ocean
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "There's got to be a joke in all this about getting a "piece of ash"..." And surely there must be one about the Emerald Ash Borer Starts something like this: "I once knew a stripper name Emerald..."
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Ok, heres the joke. A gay guy had his recently deceased lover's body cremated. When asked what he's going to do with the ashes, he replied; " I'm going to eat them mixed in a bowel of red hot chili, so he can burn my ass one last time!"
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    When I die my cadaver is going to a medical school where doctors in training can learn anatomy and practise surgery on old farmerart's corpse. I don't give a holy crap where the ashes from that chopped up old body end up after the university burns the remains. And, this is a sweet way to bring your funeral costs down to $0. Your family and estate will thank you for that consideration.
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    Did he snort them off a stripper's ass?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I think it would be more respectful to get a titty bump of his dad's ashes rather than snorting them off a girl's ass.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    It's pretty normal for "guy" stuff like sports or hunting to play a big role in the father-son bond. Fathers typically prefer to show their sons at least an image of devotion to their mothers. But if the father is long-time divorced or widowed, visiting the SC as a father-son activity might loose its creepiness. So it could be like a son bringing his dad's ashes hunting, or to the Superbowl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion