tuscl

If a stripper calls u for money

chairsky
Austin, TX
Thursday, April 4, 2013 11:35 AM
If a stripper calls u, talking lots of SS, like needing to repair her vehicle, or pay her rent and so on. Her purpose is just asking you to give her some $$. What would you guys do? How many of you would ask for OTC and how many of you would just give her some $ to get her STFU? I'm curious about the 2nd kind of people.

45 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I need to start doing that if it's that easy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Often times, when you give her $$$ for an “emergency”. you may be well setting a precedent – dancers that ask for $$$ for “emergencies” seem to always be having one emergency after the other. With some dancers, after a while you have no idea if what they are telling you is true – often times they do genuinely have these emergencies – but often times they’ll also make up “emergencies” b/c they need/want $$$ for whatever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Also, dancers for some reason seem to often know a lot of people and they will most often also have an SO. IMO, when they (dancers) want to have a good time w/ no $$$ involved, they will call their friends and not you. Let their “friends” or the guy they are fucking for free, help them – they are only calling you b/c they want/need your $$$ and nothing else – they will not call you for any other reason – do you want to be that guy? The more shrewd guys see this an opportunity – but often times the guy/PL will just get drained of his $$$ w/ nothing to show for it – and once she can’t get anymore $$$ from you, you are of no use to her and will probably not hear from her again.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I'd ask for OTC. Giving money for no services is white knight.
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    so, papi, what would you do?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I don't give stuff away. I might deliberately overpay for something to be nice, but nothing comes free
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    So OP- how much did you give her?
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Only logical thing to do is ask for sexual services, otherwise what exactly do you mean "get her to STFU", is she extorting you and has something on you??? W
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… so, papi, what would you do? …” I am not a shrewd person – I don’t have the kind of game to deal with professional/experienced strippers. I am also the type of person that tends to want to help people and thus can easily get sucked in and taken advantage off – although I’ve learned my lessons. I *personally* would not do it. To the average nice guy/person, it may not seem right to not “help someone in need”. But in my strong opinion, most dancers that ask you for money are taking advantage of you. They are using the fact they know they give you a hard-on to often times use this to manipulate you into giving them what they want. And like I said previously, once you do it once, it will most likely happen again and often times it increases If they want something from you, they got to give up something - they have to have some skin in the game. If they know they have to give up something, they will be more hesitant to ask or jerk you around. Like I mentioned before, most of these dancers always have a guy, or multiple guys, in their lives and have guys that come in and out of their lives often. Don’t be the guy that pays her bills while some other guy is the one fucking them. if you are going to be giving up something ($$$), might as well get something in return for your investment b/c most likely you may be supporting her while she is banging another guy. There are plenty of people w/ problems and “emergencies” – are you going to go out and help them? Why then help the dancer that is probably screwing another guy? You would be being *used* IMO – the best thing to do is “work out something” with them - and I would not give them all the $$$ at once, b/c often times you will not get what they promised/agreed-to, once they have the $$$.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    There are plenty of smart and experienced TUSCLers on this board that can offer some good insight into this – hopefully more of them will chime in.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    The answer is so obvious.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Papi and I have discussed our mutual experiences at length on this subject. We've both been down that road. His advice is excellent. I suggest you follow it. Basically, if you give a dancer money. Get something in return. My first encounter with a dancer needing money was when she called asking for about $500. to pay back electic bills, before her service got terminated. I stupidly gave her the money. (We were in different cities, 1,200 mi. apart, so I couldn't just ask for something in return.) Three months later she called me with a similar emergency. Then I quickly realized this is becoming a pattern, so I LOANED her $300. for whatever her problem was. The "loan" did slow down the requests for money from this girl, so that helped some. However, I stupidly went on to loan about five other dancers money. I'm out $5,000., total, in bad loans to dancers. No dancer that has ever borrowed money from me, has paid back one dollar of it. Never again, will I "loan" money to a dancer. After I started seeing dancers OTC, I know that several of them asked for OTC's with me because they needed money. I was okay with that. I was getting a service from them at price I was willing to pay. That stopped the requests for actual "loans."
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    Perhaps I am overly cynical, but I always look at any transaction involving money between people as "business" so I want some value for my money. Now that is not to say I haven't gotten a poor level of value for my money - it happens some times. I remember striking a multiple dance deal with a dancer who tried to up sell at the beginning of the first dance by telling me I had to pay extra to touch her tits. It pissed me off so I stopped her and got up off the couch - gave her $20 for the part of the dance she did and walked out. Now, some might say I should have stiffed her, but I figured it would be worth 20 bucks to avoid a hassle with the bouncer or manager. So I guess that is a form of STFU.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ ironcat: Good for you! I've done that before too. If a dancer suddenly upsells, or underperforms, I'll just say, "Sorry, but I've changed my mind on further dances. Here's $20. for the one dance we did." In your case the $20. you paid her was probably the base cost of the dance, but you didn't want to pay the extra amount for the extra "amenities," that you though were included in the $20./dance price. I have done what you did too. I wouldn't have just walked out, thus stiffing her. I don't feel it's stiffing the dancer to quit early on a multiple dance agreement. I definitely disappointed her, but I paid her for the one dance I got. Don't feel bad about having to do that. It's not likely to happen very often.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "If a stripper calls (yo)u for money" Hang up. :)
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm soft with my ATF. She had gone to Hawaii, got a job and a room at a rooming house. Two days into her job she had an accident on the motor scooter which I had fronted $500 for her to buy. She got hit by a car she cut off and when I told her to see a lawyer I learned the bike was stolen. She couldn't work so I sent her $$ for food and rent. By the time she returned I had fronted her over $4000 which she was to "work off" OTC. It never happened. My lesson: never loan or front money to a whore.
  • berge1
    11 years ago
    Ok...been there done that was out plenty...told her there is no money left (after a 10 month relationship). Told her she was just a heartless prostitute...she blocked my number. Then a week ago she contacts me out of the clear blue sky...and wants to be with me again. No money was talked about...she wants to take me out for my birthday! I am just waiting for the load of SS that will come. But she knows the ATM is empty. WTF is she up to? Let me say this girl is one of the Hottest women in NYC! She texts meevery morning and thtoughout the day and every night before bed. I am aware of whatcould happen and am watching outfor it. I'm just very confused.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Whats the dif,tank of gas for a lame bj.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @berge: IME – don’t be confused – it’s the same ole same ole no matter how it may look or feel – “if it looks like a duck …” I’ve been there also when a dancer I used to know all of a sudden says “hi” out of the blue. They will come at you all sweet and acting like they are so glad to see/talk to you again bla bla bla. Sooner than later, it will be the same ole shit again – even if she says things along the lines of “I am not calling you b/c of …” (with “…” usually meaning $$$ or whatever). She is playing with your heads (yes – both of them) – b/c she knows/thinks she can and that is what she knows to do. I would be very skeptical - play it down the middle - don’t act interested b/c then you are on her hook. Let it play itself out and be on the lookout for the tell tell signs of shit she’s pulled before. It also helps to have other dancers on the side so you will be less “susceptible to her charms”. Just my 2 cents.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "I need to start doing that if it's that easy" It IS that easy. Maybe not so much from us hardcore TUSCL pros, but it is that easy. Just try it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ berge: Again, listen to Papi. Not's not just two cents worth. It's $2,000. worth. It's always beneficial to have more than one dancer at a time that you like to spend time with. I have done that most of my clubbing career. It helps a lot. The dancer you mentioned is definitely leading up to something. You probably won't like it when she gets to her point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I need to start doing that if it's that easy …” You know what they say – the way to a man’s heart is thru his penis
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Where’s the Juice man when important subjects like these are being discussed?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Ask her, "what can you do for me"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I just remembered of a similar situation to the one berge described. A couple of months ago I was contacted on FB by a dancer I used to know pretty well (too well for my own good actually :)). Anyway, she asked me in a very friendly and upbeat manner how I was doing. Knowing her like I do, I replied back to her telling her things were not so well. This was not the case but I kind of wanted to see her reaction. She wrote back a very short reply saying something along the lines of “oh sorry to hear that” – and not much more – have not heard from her since LOL.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Just say NO !!!!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    With the exception of immediate family anyone who asks to borrow money over the phone is probably going to get hung up on. The second you "loan" someone money, assume it will be gone forever.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Like a telemarketer I say fuck off and die
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    you would give her money just to shut her the fuck up? How about hanging up the phone.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Anyway, she asked me in a very friendly and upbeat manner how I was doing. Knowing her like I do, I replied back to her telling her things were not so well. This was not the case but I kind of wanted to see her reaction. She wrote back a very short reply saying something along the lines of “oh sorry to hear that” – and not much more – have not heard from her since LOL" $$$$$$ Fishing!!
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    The only time you should loan money is if: 1) you work at a bank or credit union, or 2) you have big, physical guys working for you who know the finer points of using blackjacks & tasers. You should also know where she lives if you choose this option.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q Should I loan money to a stripper? A No. Save time by flushing your money directly down the toilet.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Hang up and block her number.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @motorhead @papi_chulo - Yeah, maybe I'll give it a whirl after I rid myself of the last vestiges of my humanity. Don't ever loan money to a stripper, you idiots.
  • Joe from NJ
    11 years ago
    So take it out in trade. She gives something, you give $.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Always follow the rule of paying for services rendered, and tipping for anything above and beyond. No loans. No money for no services rendered. Easier said than done, but keep that as a strict rule and you won't have a problem.
  • joewebber
    11 years ago
    one of the dancers i've known for a while had been out of work and texted me during christmas time asking me for an extra $100 so that her son could have at least a few toys for christmas. i told her i didn't have any $ to spare. a week later, her facebook page has new pics of her and a guy she's been fucking, her son's bedroom full of toys, and a caption reading something like "my man and my son enjoying the best christmas" ss as always
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    That is what we call an earning opportunity for her.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I don't recall a dancer ever asking me for money unless it was preceded by, "Would you like to tip me for my dance?" Would I give one money? VERY UNLIKELY. Would I loan them money? Only a very select few. Would I expect anything in return? No. Would I refuse if offered? Don't know till it happens.
  • stenton1
    11 years ago
    In scrolling through this thread, there's clearly a unanimous consensus here! Don't ever do it! When I was a newbie, I was burned twice by ss loans. Never again! When they ask now, I politely decline them. Most will stick around, and others will get mad. You'll find out just where you stand with her after you nix their proposal.
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    It's only money for goodness sake. And after all, you can't take it with you, as they say. I'm willing to give/loan/etc cash only when I've met all of my other real obligations (mortgage, retirement fund, kid's college funds, food, etc.). If I have the money, I'll spread it around in my own wealth-redistribution plan. I could care less what I get in return. It's probably why I also leave my front door unlocked, I could care less if someone breaks in and takes something. I just figure they must need it more than me. I'm not bound by money or things. I suppose I'm in the minority here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… It's probably why I also leave my front door unlocked …” What is your address?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The only time I remember a deal with a dancer worked out for me was when I gave a dancer who was into me $100 and in return all her dances with me would be at half price. She worked in a club that did not count dances so I thought things stood a chance of working out good for me if she gave me half off for a few weeks. This deal lasted a long time. After two years she canceled it even though she initially told me forever. I think she thought we probably wouldn't both keep seeing each other in the club much past two or three weeks.
  • dw.buck
    11 years ago
    i would blow my wad after i blow my load
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    This is the WRONG place to suggest you'd give money to people to STFU. I could put you in bankruptcy single-handed. Clearly you're talking about someone who is not in any sense your friend, so it make no sense to even begin to think about loaning her money. If I'm somebody's regular, I'm willing from time to time to make an unplanned trip to the club or do an unplanned OTC on short notice on request. Sometimes girls who can't buy stuff on line ask me to make small $20 - 30 dollar purchases for them. I've done that a few times, never gotten ripped off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion