tuscl

Seeing someone who you want to avoid's car in the parking lot

Thursday, April 4, 2013 6:03 AM
Ok so today I go pull into a local clubs parking lot looking to spend some of my tax refund. What do I see but my dads car. I thought about it for a min but decided nope I dont want another awkward run in like the last time, so I left. Oddly I then decided to go to another sc, one that was my former bosses favorite, After a quick scan of the parking lot i determined that it was ex-employer free and went for some ogle fun. Have any of you had similar issues and if so what was your course of action. And Dad if you are reading this pm me so we can set up something so this doesnt happen again.

16 comments

• dalex
    11 years ago
    I use this very simple method: I don't give a flying fucking shit.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Your dad is a stripper?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm a keen observer of cars in strip club parking lots. I've become familiar with certain dancers' cars and where they park them in the clubs I frequent. As for my faves, that's no problem. Where I make use of this knowledge is if: 1. I see one or two cars too many of dancers I don't like, I might not even go into that club. 2. At one of my local clubs, I know the vehicle a particular manager drives. She's very strict about enforcing the rules (no cameras in that club). She's patrols the VIP area frequently. So, if I see her car in the lot, I know it'll be a low-mileage experience in that club while she's there. I'll probably pass on going in at that club, and go to another, nearby.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Joe! Whats your hangup?You know the unwritten rule.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    You mean some strippers own cars!! Wow, who knew. But they still don't have a drivers license, right.
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    well my hang up would be my ex-employer is an unstable biker gang member, and i didn't leave that job on the best terms AKA I am fairly certain he would call some people to beat my ass. I know sitting next to my dad would completely destroy my A game. hell it would destroy my b and c games too. Dice: no I dont know the unwritten rule. or if I do I cant see how it applies to this case or I am thinking about a different rule.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yeah Joe,I've dealt with those people,they got the job done but at a premium.The rule is nobody talks about fight club.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Have you considered working for the FBI?
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    So what's the problem. My very first club visit was with my dad.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Watch out for clergy tags on the license plate. I ran into my minister.
  • Fenster
    11 years ago
    You ran into your minister? Why were you even at Chippendale's, anyway!?
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I saw one of my coworker's cars at one of my regular clubs once. This is a coworker (actually now, an ex-coworker) who I thought was more trouble than he was worth (which turned out to be true). I prefer, when I go by myself, to not actually run into people I know in the club, so I just left there and came back to that club a couple hours later, after visiting some less regular clubs and rediscovering why I don't go to those clubs regularly. He was gone, so that was one potentially awkward encounter avoided. OTOH, I saw a different coworker's car at the same club on a different visit, but since he was and remains cool, I actually ended up sitting with him at his table. The man bought a lapdance from every single girl (about 10 or so), or so that's how I remember it. It's funny because he's always whining about his so-called lack of money. I just remember stuff like what people drive well for some reason.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea I've learned the cars at my local clubs so all I got to do is drive by and of my girls car ant their i don't go...very simple and nice
  • mattress5421
    11 years ago
    I've worked in clubs as a doorman when I was a little younger. It happened to me only once about 6 of my uncles and my dad came in one night while I was working. The club I worked at was right infront of a local hockey arena. It was a little weird at first but after a couple of drinks it was okay. I think they were on the best behaviour and then left shortly after my single uncle had a couple of dances.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Over my years, I've "run into" any number of known people in a club. Due to my work, I see many many people, so seeing someone is not that unusual. The strangest encounter was a couple of years ago. I was sitting in regular my bar spot (excellent view of the entire club), when in walks one of the ladies that works at my Fedex location. Stunned, a bit, but whatever floats your boat. She didn't see me, likely because entering a darkened club from bright sunlight isn't conducive to good vision. Anyway, she sits stage side directly in my line of sight directly to the stage. I was debating myself on how to handle this situation. My answer walked in in about 3 minutes, a guy that joined her. She was quite enthusiastic with the dancers. Didn't take her long till she and a dancer went to the LD area. About 45 minutes after her arrival she was heading to the women's room which requires one to walk right by me within 5 feet. She didn't notice me at the bar on her way in, but did on her exit. She had a confused look on her face that reminded me of my earlier thought of, "(...how to handle this situation." She stopped and we exchanged greetings. She informed me the guy was her husband and that she was bi-curious. Lucky guy! Just a little small talk (interestingly, while her hand was on my thigh and sometimes rubbing it), then she went back to her table and the two of them left a few minutes later. They just nodded on their leaving. Only saw her about 3-4 times after that, all at her work. Nothing more was ever said, then she no longer worked at the same location.
  • blacky
    11 years ago
    While I have never yet bumped into anyone that I know at a club, and certainly hope I never do - would just be a very different experience and I like being able to do whatever I can get away with at a club. Anyway, was at a club the other day and the dancer came up to me and said that the strangest thing just happened to her. She was on stage (the nude stage) and one of her dad's best friends walked in and sat down. She said no one in her family knew what she was doing and the worst part, she is quitting this business in just a couple of days. She was really upset and hopes that he doesn't tell her family or any of the folks at her other job. It was awkward for me - come on, what was I supposed to say, except, shit, that stinks and hope he doesn't spill the beans, but I left soon after. Stripper drama is always the worst!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion