tuscl

COST OF ITC ???

10inches
Florida
recent trip to VIP in Dallas club. dancer offered BJ for $100 and FS for $200. is this reasonable price ?? everything covered, of course !!!

18 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is rather reasonable.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Depends on how hot she was. $100 or Cbj is too high in my opinion unless she's really hot
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    Pricing seems pretty much par for the course according to what I've seen in City of Industry, CA.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    That's an excellent price compared to the Northeast
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Don't know without knowing the price of a pound of bacon in Dallas
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    I don't see a problem with that pricing, depending on how doable the girl is though
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Would never pay for a cbj period. Don't care if the price is only $20.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    $100 for a condom is too much
  • dw.buck
    12 years ago
    no mr police officer, things like that never occur ITC, we would never pay for any sexual act and the exotic dancers will never offer sexual favors for money. all the stories you read here are all fictional not an ounce of truth to them.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    BBBJCIMspit = $100 where I'm at. CFS = $200; BBFS = $300, and CBF = $300. So the prices you are quoted may be reasonable.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    CBF isn't that a television network?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    If someone offered any kind of BJ for less than $100 then I'd be a little nervous. That's heading towards crackhead prices.

Though I agree, a CBJ isn't worth $100.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    Reasonable. The best is at my fav club in Los Angeles. There it's only $80 plus the two songs.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Certainly in the price ranges of the ballparks that I play in, with the added caveat that price per song is usually added to the 'extra' price.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Really it depends on local market rates. So for example in Tijuana that would be highway robbery but in Vegas a bargain.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Dumbass!If you have 10inches they should pay you.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    lol @ bbfs for $300.....$100 extra is enough to accommodate the risks?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    hmmm, I was getting all that for free but that might explain why this one dancer followed me all over the place and complained about us not ever going anywhere. Obviously she was a very sane dancer just trying to give a real girlfriend experience. She even threw in a hissy fit accusing me of sleeping with another dancer. Talk about really going he extra mile to give that girlfriend experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion