dick

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:04 AM
What.does this taste like to you ?

34 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Word is that jabthehut is TUSCL expert on that. You'll have to ask him. Good luck!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    JUICE, what kind of bullshit is this????? DICK ???????? Who on this site eats DICK ????
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dfk a stripper and you will find the knowledge of dick tasting
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I hear jabthehut likes to find out in a much more direct way.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol...dougsta who the fuck is this jabadahut fellow...its cracking me the fuck up
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Behold, jabthehut - [view link] A senile, gay, old man who always seems to have an oh-so-pleasant demeanor.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thanks playa....that's sum funny Shit
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Looks like he is a little biter at the world because he is so old that he can't get it up without ED medicine anymore. Not so good at accepting his age it appears, and can't understand why the world has not shown him the proper respect for accomplishing "failing to die so far".
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL.......^^^^^^^
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! This be some old school Juice. Welcome back my brother. We love you as spiritual Juice, we love you as "low-key" Juice, we love you the Juice pimp. But we also love the KFC eatin' ka-ray-ZEEE MF Juice! Ok....everybody who has tasted dick...chime in. I haven't (not that there is anything wrong with that) but I will say that my wife and many strippers have told me the primary taste the get from my dick is "huge" (actually, it is "HUUUUGE!!!") Now I realize that "huge" isn't a taste. But my dick is so big its very size begins ro be perceived via other senses. Juice crew!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Fucked up.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Famous Dicks Dickie V Dick Trickle Tricky Dick Nixon Dick Tracy Dick Smothers Donald Dick
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    My dick taste like Heinz 57 Mr zip....lol
  • Michellemarie
    11 years ago
    Skin, lube or me (depending on where it's been ;) Semen tastes exactly like baking soda mixed with water, in case anyone was curious.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    That is so spot on ^^^
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    lol
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Baking soda mixed with water? Oh, yum. Won't ask why any one would know what that tastes like unless you're Tony George. (I challenge you to get that reference). Clubber might get it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    JudyJudy used to say eat pinapple juice for sweet juice. :)
  • Michellemarie
    11 years ago
    Pineapple works! Tony George the Indy racing guy?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Michellemarie - Did I see you at the Palace in the Pines?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Yup. Very good - the Indy racing guy. But do you know how his family made their fortune?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I cheated and looked it up. "Throughout the early half of the 20th century, Hulman & Co. became nationally known for its Clabber Girl baking powder which it began producing in 1899. In 1945, the company purchased the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, in what many thought was an unusual investment for a company with a rich history in the food and beverage industry."
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Juice
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Dip it in chocolate
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Tfag ya Damn right we are lol
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Juice and i are the resident experts on tasting dick." Juice, that's what you get for DFKing girls at Lady Godiva. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoyDugan, OTOH, takes a more direct route: Greasing bouncers in the outhouse in Kansas.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dougster...those dicks must taste like shit...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice! You are one fucked up son of a bitch...but I love it! Good one bro. You had me laughing lol. I don't know what dick tastes like but my stomache hurts
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe: You'd have the RickyBoy about that one, but he is definitely a shit-eating kind of guy!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Why are there more responses to what dick tastes like,than what pussy tastes like?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Rick that one had me rolling
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Thanks Crazyassjoe
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    And lol mikey dick is winning over pussy by 12 commints
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion