Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

pussy

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

What does this taste like to you ?

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Chinese food

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Taco Bell

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Did you know there used to be a restaurant at the Hard Rock in Vegas called the Pink Taco...

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Beef Tacos

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Sushi.

Profile picture for RoomHopper
RoomHopper
•

it kind of taste like the inside of someones mouth. wet and just the feelings of tongue and gums and tissue like feelings. to be honest.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Tuna fish.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

A pink fish taco lol !

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

An oyster (raw). I love it.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Spring water.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

More like creek water lol

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

^^^ As long as it ain't runoff from an iron mine it is all good.

Profile picture for boogieknight369
boogieknight369
•

Warm Apple pie

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

No JB.I'm one of the lucky ones.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Juice! You know her.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Very good ^^^

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Pussy tastes like....

Ricotta cheese with honey

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Tuna salad with tomato

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Lo mein

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Simply meng

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Tastes like cottage cheese

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ohwait that is whst it looked like...

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Soy sauce

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

I remember when pussy tasted like hair.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I heard domestic cat tasted different than stray cat eerrr umm I mean pussy. If you're wondering why your cat disappeared, I met someone who eats them. I guess he was the ultimate pussy eater.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

The pussy eater was a strange guy, we met working 4 stories underground in a place that was hot as hell. Then one of the next things he talks about is how he thought the anti-christ was going to have the same birthday as his. Guess what, he backed away from me when I told him I had the same birthday as he did. lol.

As far as how pussy tastes,I believe he said stray pussy tasted like chicken.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I like to stay as far away as possible from that foul fishy smelling pussy you can smell a mile away.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement