tuscl

For veterans: what would you do when hanging out with strippers?

chairsky
Austin, TX
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:55 AM
I think most of your answers should be the same.

22 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Then you give the answer since you seem to know.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I belive that the most common thing excluding sex is eating a meal together.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Fuck the bitch!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    The dates I've had with dancers certainly include lunch or dinner. Other's are just common entertainment venues: Movies, baseball games, Las Vegas shows, a county fair once. I've also taken several dancers to see other strip clubs that they were curious about, but just couldn't seem to get their on their own. Nothing really unusual.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    whatever she'll let me.
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    Alucard, my answer: getting laid
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    What do I do chairsky? Google "2 girls, 1 cup" and watch whatever video you find.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Actually, with some of the more mature ladies in the game (ones that you might be able to pass off as a significant other) a date to an on premises swingers club CUMS to mind ;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I agree with shadow and the dougsta !
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I took one to shoot pool last week. It's something we both like to do, and I love seeing that ass bending over the table!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF and I share our birthdays ( only I'm 40 years older) we usually go to a nice restaurant, a play and then a night in a high end hotel. Last year her BF was in jail at the time so we stayed at a hotel in Boston which used to be the Charles Street Jail.( in his honor)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Re-finish furniture. They do the stripping.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Things to do with other people, in order of enjoyability: 1) good sex 2) good conversation 3) mutually fun competitive game Can't think of anything else, and I can't see why it matters if the other person is a stripper or not. If you really love somebody, you enjoy just being in their presence, but again nothing to do with stripping.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    My income tax
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    One of my favs in Phx hs helped me with decorating 2 houses I flipped in the past year. Se has good taste, and tastes good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Try to hold on to my money
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Shop, movie, sex, dinner, sex, taxes, sex. Rinse & repeat as needed.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Throw a bunch of money on the bed and roll naked in it!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Discuss the Federal Reserve's fiscal policy.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Think you mean monetary policy.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    What kind of game can you play with girls? They suck at football
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Chair just gets lap danced on. He thought it sounded like a fun job until he found out the guys put their ass on his wood while the dancer dances on the guy. He says he likes it now. He should pm tittyfag for a date
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion