tuscl

Topless w/ alcohol Vs. Nude w\o alcohol

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:55 PM
Here in California our strip clubs are very strict . You have the above option of Topless and Nude clubs with alcohol restrictions along with other things. As a dancer I prefer dancing in nude clubs because of my choice of costumes . Starz in Gardena is the only.exception of nude and topless in CA being the fact they offer both.I personally think clientale is busier at.a SC with alcohol. What do you think , Does it make a difference ? Which would you pick ?

16 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Having experienced both, in California and other states, I prefer nude clubs. They're looser because the club doesn't risk loosing a liquor license if things get loose. More dancer-customer (two-way) contact, and more mileage all around is available in nude clubs.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Alcohol; whether is just beer/wine, or full bar. Guys spend more on regular bars. I don't like working at juice bars.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I agree with Club_Goer. I prefer nude since I don't really drink, and the contact is much higher. I have been to Starz and I've liked the place, but I stick mainly upstairs where the dancers are nude. Have you ever worked at either Rio club, Prissy? Judging by your photo, I think that you would do well there. I go to the Rio -south bay occasionally. All nude and the women are CrAzY!!!
  • Honey Bun
    11 years ago
    No I haven't , I usually dance in Oregon. I will have to check Rio out . I danced at Starz a few days the dancers are talented but I did not enjoy it work wise.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I don't drink at clubs, so of the two options, I prefer nude. However, it is really more about the mileage.
  • DBJP101
    11 years ago
    My preference depends on the type of night I want. If I'm looking to go out with a group of fellow hounds, BYOB nude clubs make sense. The girls seem to be a bit more laid back here (partially because they are sipping crown and patron with me... This isn't necessairly my first choice, but dancers always seem to love crown and patron), and I usually have a great experience. If I have no real plans and end up going solo, topless has always been the better option though. I usually prefer a club that doesn't have the overly annoying party vibe. Makes the experience much more relaxing and enjoyable.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    In Texas there are several full nude, BYOB, and no contact clubs.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Nude, hands (and pants) down!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Topless w/ alcohol and nude LD
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Jay, I love the Dallas clubs, especially the byob nude joints where I can walk around with a bottle of Crown. Of course, Dallas is also a high contact area, but LDs aren't much my gig anyway. Answer to question: Topless with alcohol. I cannot imagine a night out without a few cocktails to smooth things out.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Fortunately I do not have to make that choice. All but 1 of the 40+ clubs in the Atlanta area are full nudity with alcohol. It has been about 20 years since I was in a juice bar and that place has been closed a long time. If I had to make a choice, it would be whichever provided me with the highest mileage regardless of alcohol or not or clothes or not.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I prefer nude with or without alcohol and will tip better at the rail in a nude club. I seldom drink in club so booze makes no diff to me. Detroit clubs are topless with liquor but that does not stop them from being the best around.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve been to juice bars/clubs and byob clubs that are often packed mainly for the quality of the dancers. IMO, the clubs that are often empty are the ones w/ poor talent or mileage – clubs with good talent and mileage often have good # of clients and dancers despite the alcohol status, IME.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Topless with alcohol.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Most of the time I want a drink or two, so alcohol is a requirement.
  • xcav8r
    11 years ago
    Hate having to carry your shit around at a BYOB club, would rather have a bar since you normally get kitty flashes anyway, and if you can't touch it who cares if you see it more than once. And BTW ladies, the whole pulsing anus thing is not really all that, carry on.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion