tuscl

TUSCL Search Function

Corvus
Arizona
I was about to start a discussion topic but then decided to use the TUSCL search function first just in case I had missed an earlier discussion on the same topic. Sure enough, there it was a little over two years ago, a full discussion on what I was about to bore all of you about.

So how many of you use the search function before pontificating here?

9 comments

• chairsky
    12 years ago
    never! does this site support searching?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Most of my posts are based on my own experiences. So, there's really no need to search (unless I may be repeating myself).
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Having been on here for 12 years, it seems like every topic has been covered before. Sometimes multiple times. But since there is always newbies and turnover, once more won't hurt. So no, I don't check.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I never check. As shadow said, every topic has probably been covered, but new people will ask old questions and old people will shoot off their mouths again. I don't see any harm in it.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    The only things that change anew are the trolls.

It seems as soon as one finally leaves, another new asshole takes its place.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I do use it AND everyone else SHOULD!!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't know how well the search function works. I searched for Pussy and then suddenly there was juice.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    It's important to renew the same old topic from time to time. For example, BBBJ feels better today than it did when it was first reviewed five years ago.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    Alucard busted my balls on a thread I started once, saying that it had been discussed before. That didn't really change anything though, I still don't use it either...

Like shadow said, newbies like me didn't see the original, and who really wants to resurrect a 2 year old thread? If I see an interesting comment from that far back and want to pm the guy for more info, chances are he's no longer around. Keep things fresh, if someone else has already talked about it, they don't have to re-read or chime in if they don't want to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion