tuscl

Off Topic : Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon!!
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
- More than one wife
More than one mother in law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkey
- You cook over burning camel shit
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??
Well no sh*t Sherlock!....
It's not like it could get much worse

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim
and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How damn dumb can you get?

I can't take credit for this. I got it in an email.

20 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Well Shadowcat, I will agree with your e-mail description but aren't you afraid of jihadists tracking you down.

I will comment from experience, that the occasional Muslim I see in the clubs are drinking alcohol and fully partaking of the satanic Western stripclub culture.

Apparently Muslims can condemn our lifestyle while enjoying it themselves.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Humorous take on the situation.

To be fair Pablo many Muslims are like many Christians, they practice their faith as it suits them.

In regards to suicide bombing it's interesting to note it was frowned upon until the Iranians saw how well it worked against Iraq during that war. Then the Ayatollah decided it was a grand idea.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    To be fair Jester, Christians don't kill Muslims for not following the tenants of the Christian religion.

9-11 for example.

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nice one, shadow!

In general religion has been a very RETARDant force in human history. Ain't just Muslims either, although they in particular have not gotten with the program that this ain't their eighth century glory days anymore. (There were actually good things to say about their religion back then, line they were much more tolerant than Christians were.)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Homoantonio: yeah, just ignore that little incident called the crusades, for example, right? Was a long time ago.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Not only is your response totally inaccurate but I'll point out you left out "many" where as I did not. A very idiotic reply.

The point was that most Muslims (and Christians, and Jews, and Buddhists) do not typically follow every tenant they might espouse, especially if they live in a western culture.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Suicide is clearly forbidden in Islam, but the permissibility of martyrdom operations (Istishhad) is an altogether different topic, with scholars being split on the issue.
    Notable scholars and apologists such as Shaykh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the world's most quoted independent Islamic jurist,[43] Dr. Zakir Naik, known for his advocacy of "Qur'anic science", and Tahir Ashrafi, the Chairman of the All Pakistan Ulema Council, have justified the use of suicide bombing in Islam.[44][45][46] Opinion polls have further shown that an extremely large number of Muslims from around the world support the practice.[43][47][48][49]
    The Qur'an states that all Muslim males, not only martyrs, will be rewarded with virgins.[26] However, the Qur'an does also mention that those who fight in the way of Allah (jihad) and get killed will be given a "great reward",[50] and there are also hasan (good) hadith[32] which refer to 72 virgins as one of the "seven blessings from Allah" to the martyr.[31] This has lead to the 72 virgins concept being widely used as a way to entice other Muslims into carrying out "martyrdom operations" for Islam.
    This is witnessed in Palestine, where the actions of a mother who sends her son to die as a martyr is sometimes seen as "marrying him off",[51] and where the concept is used in Friday sermons and music videos, both airing on official television.[52][53] It has even been used in the United Kingdom, where, in one event, Muslim teens were told to train with Kalashnikov rifles with the promise that the would receive 72 virgins in paradise if they died as religious martyrs."

Excerpt from WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Boredom is the most logical answer.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Looks like the moronic bigotry on this website is not just for strippers anymore.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Racist much shadow ???.....LOL !!!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Let me get this straight. If I am a faithful Muslim male, then when I die I will ascend into the company of 72 women who have no sexual experience, and will most likely cry and complain about "how it hurts" when I attempt to deflower them.
  • SketchinGuy
    12 years ago
    Bigotry? Perhaps, but I for one found the OP very funny. And those who criticize prejudice towards Muslims are generally right in that stereotyping an entire people is wrong, but what they don't realize is that religion is a cultural expression as much as anything else--& not all cultures nor all religions are equal.

Every religion has violence & oppression in its history, but Islam is the only religion wherein violence towards/oppression of nonbelievers is an explicit requirement within the doctrine.

This world is full of poor & oppressed peoples, but only the Palestinian people use their children as sacrificial weapons to eliminate innocent Israelis--not just soldiers, but as many civilians as they can find in one place.

Finally, in the lands that were Christendom, anti-Jewish prejudice has been repudiated by practically everybody. In Muslim countries, all the old stereotypes & slanders--i.e., the blood libel--are de rigeur.

So whenever anyone complains of bigotry against Muslims or "Islamophobia", I am not sympathetic.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    shadow that was great
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    To be fair Muslims can play football...but I'm with you shadow. I'd be for any country that is pro nude women. Hell, if asked to choose nude women vs football (Am football or soccer) I'm going with the nude women.

Fuck, I'd love America *more* if they encouraged all the hotties to do a year of stripping. Kind of like peace corps for hot chicks. Fuck yeah!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    There are Christian extremists too, but not quite so many of them and they're not as organized. That guy in Norway last year, the "Troubles" in Northern Ireland, Ku Klux Klan, guys who kill abortionists, etc. I'll agree the Muslims are funnier.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Zip, I like that idea!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    The muslim religion is based on a feudal society with the mass of people are owned, oppressed, uneducated slaves. That is what they want and the reason so many 'world leaders' tolerate this bullshit is because that is what they want also. Obama is one of those. He figures if he is king he can have the 'first ho' beheaded and go back to fucking little boys like the rest of the mullahs.
    America has forced the world into respecting an individual's right to life and property and since the inception of US the rest of the world has been trying to go back to the feudal system and we have been in the way. Now we have handed the unwashed Muslims piles of our money to use on this crusade against freedom and their leaders are telling them that we are the cause of their misery just like Hitler and Stalin.
    The muslim world is populated by people who live like animals and their religon is taylored to animals who have never learned to live with each other. In Afganistan during the Taliban women were off limits but young boys were not so they went back to the "Muslim warrior" attitude of using young boys because women were banned. (if you do not believe me research it)
    As with every other form of government it is all about power over the subjects and neighbors.
    BTW who says the 72 virgins are women. Muslims by definition hate women.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Bigotry? Bigotry?

• deogol
    12 years ago
    I'd say there is a lot of bigotry against non-muslims. They have whole cities that are for muslims only.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    If you claimed that the similarity of the ideas of Timothy McVeigh and the Tea Party mean they're one in the same, that would be equivalently moronic to the OP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion