tuscl

Getting Rid of a Camper

Trool2000
North Carolina
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 1:40 PM
I have been going to this one club for a while, PP in Columbia and there are two good gals that I have got dances from in the past that I did very much enjoy but am kinda bored with them. As soon as I show up one or the other is in my face like white on rice. They are hard to get rid of and this is while standing at the bar. If I have a seat they can linger for like 30 to 45 mins before they get the idea of no dances today. Does anyone have a polite way of moving these dancers on with out really pissing them off. They are pretty hot but I am ready for some new blood to enjoy. Any ideas would be helpful.

32 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    Sometimes you just have to be direct. Some of them will ignore every polite hint that you drop including following you to the bathroom and the bar.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    If you see a girl you would rather dance with you could say, "Hey, that girl is really hot, would you mind grabbing her for me?" and then give them like $5 to go do it.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    I'm not understanding the trunk analogy. Or is it even an analogy? did you just expose your method to kidnapping strippers?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Man – stop this “polite” not want to “offend them” BS. You are a *customer* to them and *nothing* else. They are only trying to take your money, as much of it as they can. You don’t have to be “polite” about not letting them take your $$$ if you don’t want to spend it. Do you think they would be “camping out” if you told them you didn’t have any $$$ - they would blow you off (not in a good way) in a nanosecond. It is *business* and nothing more – especially to 99% of them (nothing wrong with that – just the way it is). Being a “nice guy” in a SC is like being a nice guy in prison – you *will* be taken advantage off if you don’t stand your ground.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Tell her you have no money. She'll disappear like s magicians assistant "poof".
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    papi you're master of many walks of strip club mastery.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Do you want them to come back another day, or are you done with them for good? If its just a day, tell them you're looking for a change today or simply not interested in any dance/room/whatever. If its for good, its basically the same - just try not to use "today" or "this time" kind of language or you'll be doing it over and over again. While I agree with Papi, it is a business, some of these girls really want your business and have no qualms about badmouthing you to other dancers. Generally, that shit is overcome quickly with a little money - but IME the effort to gently send them away is worth the time to avoid the hostility of others. There's obviously a limit though.
  • Trool2000
    11 years ago
    Your right about the money thing, just in your mind since you have had dances from them in the past you think they like you and your special. That would be not, it's all about the cash. Alot of times we kinda forget that, but I don't like to be rude, especailly to women. Just my values I guess.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You don’t have to be rude – but you also should not feel obligated to spend on them every time they see you or they want you to (spend on them) – and you should not feel bad about that . I don’t think they would feel bad about you going home broke, IMO?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I think he wants to be "polite" to keep them on the line if he ever does wants dances from them again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    In my personal experience, whenever I’ve blown off dancers that I’ve met before and they’ll pout and look/pretend to be all disappointed - if in the future I’ve wanted to get dances from them again – they have not hesitated to take my $$$ - IME.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Just don't say you have no money. That lie will travel to every female in the building and you don't want THAT.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Don't piss them off
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Ask them to get the manager. When they ask why, just smile.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    be respectful & tell them your not interested
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    If a dancer that I occasionally dance with sits down with me and I'm not in the mood for her, I'll tell her " not tonight...next time for sure". Only problem is that the next time I'm in the club I guarantee that she'll remember my promise.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I don't want to permanently blow them off and might want dances from them later on during the night or on another occassion, I'll just tell them maybe later on during the night or maybe another time. They may not be real happy to hear maybe later but in this case, it really is maybe later. Now if they want to waste their time sitting and talking with me after I just told them I didn't want any dances from them for a while, I might be ok with that. They won't make any money that way though and I certainly will not pay them anything extra later on. I have discovered in a large club with lots of dancers, it's easy to lose someone when you get busy with other dancers. I have a couple of favorites that mix things up by working a few months at a time at the beach a couple of hundred miles away. I thought both were about to work the beach but one surprised me by showing up the other night. If you keep avoiding former favorites, they sometimes disappear for good.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If A dancer claims I said something from a previous visit, I will just ignore that or claim I don't remember if I'm not interested. It's not like I'm making promises. I'm referring to dancers asking about getting dances and blowing them off for the night with a response like maybe next time.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Only problem with giving them even a small window of opportunity to sit with you is that they stop the dancers that you really want to get dances from from coming over. Short of being rude some just won't take the hint to hit the road even after you've made it clear that you're not spending any money on them. @sclvr - I've tried that line before and you got it right - every single dancer that I've said that to called me on it the next time I saw her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Tell them you're an incurable slut and you have to get dances from lots of different girls.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    The best line that y'all had used on me when I used to make this mistake as a novice dancer: "I'm waiting for someone else". Good line, use it often. If y'all use the "I have no money line", it can backfire horribly.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I'm familiar with this problem. I have a girl I've gotten dances with who keeps coming back for more. Her looks are about a 6, and her dances are very low contact compared to other girls on her shift. Problem is that she's very sweet and I just can't tell her to F Off. I usually end up telling her I'm waiting for xxxxxxxx. Usually works.
  • girlmoneys
    11 years ago
    I met those girls. I offered 2 for 30 and they were gone. Tell them Dakota says hi
  • DBJP101
    11 years ago
    3legs just mentioned this, but if you can't 'man up' and tell them to leave, lie and tell them you are waiting on another dancer (technically this is true, you just haven't spotted her yet). Unless a dancer is rude to me, I am always respectful and polite. However, if I do encounter a 'camper', I have no qualms on telling her I'm playing the field (followed by 'maybe next time' if I do like her). If they get offended, so be it. It'll only save me money and time in the long run.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @trool: In case you may not be aware of it, look at [view link] sometime. It is a website/message-board for dancers. Reading a few things/posts on there from dancers’ perspective may give customers a sobering view of how dancers view us and where we lie in the pecking order (wayyyyy down).
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    If I am waiting for a particular dancer, I'll just tell her, "sorry I am waiting on Lacy," or whatever dancer I am thinking of. If I am not looking for a particular dancer, and if I would still consider getting a dance from another day, and I let her camp until I see a dancer I want a dance from. This keeps the "wanna dance" girls away. If she hasn't figured it out by the time I see a dancer I want to get a dance from, I'll then tell her I am going to get a dance from the other dancer, and if she still doesn't get the hint, I'll call the other dancer to my table and ask her for a dance.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember I told several dancers at one club I just got there a few minutes ago and wanted to look around before I got any dances. Apparently one dancer whom I didn't recognize told me that was what I said an hour ago. oops! I resorted to maybe later after that.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @papi_chulo aw, come on, you aren't that far down... we usually like y'all better than the floor men and managers!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    If you see a girl on stage you like go to the tip rail. In many clubs girls are not allowed at the rail, I always take my drink and if she does not leave my table I go to the bathroom and change tables.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Trool, if you do not "control your space", then someone else will. It is one of the single most valuable lessons that you can learn when clubbing regularly. In some of the clubs I visit in some parts of the country, there are girls who will sit there forever if they smell even a hint of weakness. If you don't learn to control your space, you will always be at the mercy of the most aggressive and/or desperate girls in any club that you visit. Now having said that, there are nicer ways to move them along. If a girl that I am not interested in sits uninvited and is not getting the hint after a few minutes, I smile and let her know, calmly, that I'm sorry, but that I'm looking to chill out by myself for a while. Sometimes they look at me startled, or unsure, at which point I look them firmly in the eye (again smiling and calm) and repeat myself. This virtually always works and I don't often get bad reactions - it is as much about delivery as the message. As a side note, the problem with "not right now" is that some of them see that as an invitation to come back later and some will even try to wait it out. And "I'm waiting for someone" can backfire if the girl asks who you are waiting for and offers to get her for you, which some of the savvier dancers will do as they know that this line is often BS. The combination of friendly but firm and direct works out well for me. In most cases, calmness and a smile will allay any bad reactions, but you will inevitably run across a small % of girls who just do not handle rejection well no matter how kindly delivered. When this happens, c'est la vie as it is a small price to pay for not letting a girl who you do not want monopolize valuable club time.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm not qualified to answer that question. Last year myself and snowtime let a dancer camp out at our table for 5 1/2 hours. The only way I finally got rid of her was to take her to VIP. At least she turned out to be good in VIP. :)
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    i once had a guy tell me that i was just too damn sexy, and that if he got dances with me he would either fall in love with me and give me all his money, or have a heart attack right there on the spot, and he didn't want to do either. we laughed, and after seeing he was serious i moved on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion