tuscl

S. Florida TUSCL meet

Clubber
Florida
If you have no idea what I am talking about, see below URL:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

Here is what I and others decided, as to scheduling.

The date: Saturday, April 20, 2013.

The time: After 5:00p.m. No cover till 8:00p.m.

The place: Tootsie's Cabaret
150 NW 183rd Street
Miami, Florida 33169

The URL's: TUSCL - www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=2082
Tootsie's - www.tootsiescabaret.com/

Come one and all. There are a number of local TUSCLers coming and some may come from out of town. A good chance to visit one of the top clubs in the country and enjoy some S. Florida weather, if you are a visitor and venture outside. Meet other TUSCLers. If you've not done that, you should. All have been good guys, and yes, that includes you, vincemicheals! :) Hope to see y'all there!

PS - farmerart's CC number will be given out later. :)

32 comments

• canny
    12 years ago
    Unless something changes, I'll be there!!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Unfortunately too far away for me in 2013.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'll be there. Is Tootsie's safe and free of gators?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I am looking at ticket price es but it is not looking promising so far.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm gonna try to make it but I do have questions about Tootsies. I just looked at about 10 reviews and there is no mention of LD prices or VIP prices. I'm under the impression that extras can be had but I don't see it in the reviews. If you have personal knowledge, you can PM me. Thanks.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Papi should know.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Count me in....and shadow or papi pm me about prices of table side and vip....also extras if they are their
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    jack,
    I've never had a problem there. I've not seen a gator, but there are snappers!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Florida has gators
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gf,

Correct, and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many of your kind. Perhaps your type should meet my four legged variety? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “…Is Tootsie's safe …”

Not completely. I’ve seen dancers grab customer’s cocks while sitting at their table and not let go – but don’t worry – there will probably be enough TUSCLers there to help you out shall you be assaulted in this manner.

I’ve also seen guys come out of the CR looking dazed and confused – just a heads up :)

But in case you were serious. Tootsies is owned by Ricks International so it is a very well managed club w/ plenty of security. They also have 1 or 2 police officers at the door – don’t know if this is every weeknight or just weekends; but I’ve definitely seen them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… I am looking at ticket price es but it is not looking promising so far …”

Try the lesser known/discount airlines if they fly from where you live. I recently flew to Dallas from Miami non-stop for $167 roundtrip on Spirit Airlines. Spirit does charge for bags including carry-ons, but they will not charge for a normal sized backpack. My trip was only 2 days so I packed my stuff in a backpack so I didn’t have to pay bag fees.

Just in case you are not familiar w/ it, look at Kayak.com and make sure you select *all* the different search engines within it (I think it select two by default). You can also place alerts for a certain price range on Kayak.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    LDs @ Tootsies are $25/LD (dancer pays $5 to the house). LDs are in a separate LD area which is private from the main room but only semi-private within the LD room. LDs are good two-way contact IME; usually tits and ass groping, some kitty and stick shifting but not the norm.

There are table dances but they are not too common – either most customer prefer the LDs in the semi-private area or many dancers do not give them? I have never asked nor been offered a table dance. Table dances are in the main room and no contact from the few that I’ve seen.

I have been proposed the CR room on many occasions and many girls will deliver what they offer from what I’ve heard – but it is not 100% full-proof as there are definitely dancers that will promise the moon and not deliver a pizza. As often been said on this board, nail down the specifics ahead of time.

I’m a groper and not an extras guy. I’ve been offered the CR on several occasions but have declined and thus don’t know the going rate. But I am pretty sure it is not “Walmart economical”. I imagine the house gets a pretty good cut – so I would “estimate” at least $200 if not $300 to put a good smile on your face – but this is just a semi educated guess.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    thanks papi - I've flown spirit before and I get e-mail alerts from them as well. I haven't looked at them yet. I've never done kayak so I may try that as well. Phoenix is expensive to fly in and out of for some reason.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Papi for "tour guide"!
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    From my experience at Tootsies last year. Downstairs private rooms are $100 to the house and then ~$300 to the girl. Nicer rooms upstairs start at $200 plus the girl. That was my first trip to Tootsies and I did not speak to very may girls about price so better deals may be out there.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    silk,

I wouldn't doubt that on the high end of the dancer spectrum, or even higher. It all depends on the dancer, for the most part. Now if Tootsie's had fuglies working, you might get them for about $2.98. :)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'm going to arrive in Miami a couple days ahead of time so I can see some sights like the Everglades. Do you Floridians have any recommendations about other things to see or do in MIami?

I also may take in a strip club or two. Besides Tootsie's, what are some good clubs? I prefer upscale clubs with Playmate-like dancers.

Thanks.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @Jackslash- I would recommend Scarlett's Cabaret. It's in Hallandale, just 20 minutes or so away from Miami. It's one of the top rated clubs on TUSCL. It is an upscale club with playmate like dancers. They have a lot of blondes which I know you like.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, Scarletts is a good choice, also. There are many secluded VIP rooms and the dancers are mighty fine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Although I live in Miami, I’ve only been to Scarlett’s once about 7 or so years ago.

I thought it was a very nice club but it was not my thing particularly – but then again, my thing is different than most TUSCLer’s thing in that I am mostly into black dancers and thus mostly go to all black hood clubs.

Thus, my breadth of knowledge is much narrower w.r.t. white/mixed SCs as opposed to my specialty of ebony clubs :). But the reviews of Scarlett’s are *very* positive and it *is* currently ranked #5 on TUSCL – so I would say it is a must do if you are from out of town and have the time and funds to hit multiple clubs.

The Booby Trap is also a pretty good club IMO – Booby Trap is almost a carbon-copy of Tootsies with many very hot Latinas except that at Tootsies one will find a few Anglo dancers (often times from other cities) and even some European chicks from time to time – whereas Booby Trap is about 99% Hispanic but they are very hot IMO (and many of the waitresses at Booby Trap are among the hottest I’ve seen). The only downside to the Booby Trap IMO is a mandatory $3 parking fee even for self-parking and a super-annoying tip walk – but I still have a very good time when I go (BTW- there are various clubs named “Booby Trap” in FL – the one I am referring to is on NW 77th ave. in Miami).
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    jack,

While certainly not dives, I would consider these two "upscale", as such. They are Stir Crazy and Showgirls. The two I frequent most often. The first is heavily Latin and the other a mix between Latin and black. I have my faves in both.

Stir Crazy Showgirls
    12425 S Dixie Hwy.
    Miami, Florida 33156

Showgirls
    19995 S Dixie Hwy.
    South Miami, Florida 33157

• Dolfan
    12 years ago
    To add to Papi's tour - the prices he estimates are pretty accurate for the girl only, IME, the house fee is another $75-100 for the small rooms for 30 mins. Fancier rooms get expensive fast, if you have to ask... kind of expensive.

Juice - Table dances are available, $10 - I rarely see them on weekends, but during the week they aren't that uncommon. Never done one myself or even been offered one. Some girls there don't even like giving lap dances so I wouldn't be shocked if they turned down table dances. However, after around 8pm on Sat they'll probably open up the smaller stage in the back. If you sit at the rail and tip a few bucks you'll basically get a table dance.

As far as other options; if it was me I wouldn't travel to Miami to hit Tootsies without also checking out Scarlett's. Especially if you like upscale clubs. Just remember Scarlett's has cameras everywhere, and they are monitored. CR's are generally topless only. Depending on your tolerance to travel some other suggestions about 30 mins north of Tootsies are Cheetah Pompano - which can often have one hell of a lineup, with $10 table dances being very common. 5 mins from Cheetah is Diamond Dolls, which is small, upscale, and comparable to tootsies for pricing/availability. FLL airport (cheaper flights than MIA usually) is about smack in the middle of Tootsies/Scarletts and Cheetah/Diamond Dolls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… Do you Floridians have any recommendations about other things to see or do in Miami …”

I’m a Miamian but not much of a socialite – my “things to do” is to have as many bare boobs in my face as possible :).

Having said this, South Beach (SoBe) is where all the tourists, and many locals, like to hang out.

There is the beach of course, but many folks just go there to hang and people watch – one can see many a honeys walking around dressed really sexy and sometimes just in their bikinis (including G-string bikinis).

SoBe has a good # of bars that are outside type of bars offering a descent view of the talent walking around. There are also many restaurants and many outdoor type cafes.

There is also a very popular, and big (about 3 or 4 blocks long) outdoor mall in SoBe called “Lincoln Mall” which is very popular and has a couple of Starbucks, many restaurants, and stores. Many people like to walk around there and do a bit of eating perhaps (some nice eye candy also).
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Papi,

As you know "eye candy" abounds in S. Florida. SoBe is just a concentration of it. There are bad spots, which are the same areas you would not wish to be in anyway. Now, when the weather is warm, it is all the better. :)
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Trip booked. If no one else shows at least I will still be in south Florida.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    For those interested in the So. FL meet or more specifically club Tootsies; a new review of Tootsies was just posted on February 28, 2013 by “Lionshare” – although this was “Lionshare’s” 1st TUSCL review, I thought it was very good.

He mentioned some things about the club that I was not aware of such as:

+ covered parking (tootsies has a large outdoor parking but also a pretty large indoor parking – I 1st assumed the indoor parking may have been just for dancers and staff but it seems it is also paid parking for anyone – may be a good option to keep in mind w.r.t the unpredictable Miami weather in terms of rain).

+ “Lionshare” also commented about the “skyboxes” – these are ultra-private suite type rooms (in addition to the CR) that I didn’t know much about .
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Papi,

All of that is on their website. I think they are one of the few clubs that does take care of their website to some extent.

As a reminder to all:

The date: Saturday, April 20, 2013.

The time: After 5:00p.m. No cover till 8:00p.m.

The place: Tootsie's Cabaret
    150 NW 183rd Street
    Miami, Florida 33169

The URL's: TUSCL - www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php
    Tootsie's - www.tootsiescabaret.com/
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    As a fellow south Floridian, I thought I’d take the liberty of bumping up Clubber’s thread to remind those that may be interested, or are on the fence, w.r.t. the meet a month from now (or for anyone that was not aware of it).
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Papi,

Still on for me. Might end up just being you and me. I was talking with a current fave to see if she wanted to join me. I didn't mention it was a TUSCL meet, just that I was going to see some friends. She has wanted to see Tootsie's. No answer yet.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I have flights booked.

It all depends on the cold weather holding for one more month. Thing is, my weather subscription service is predicting warmer weather. My fingers are crossed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    May not just be us Clubber – silkypants mentioned he had booked his trip – I anticipate him being there unless his pants get really wrinkled and he decides not to come :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion