tuscl

Awful

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Just read this recent review – raised my blood pressure just reading it:

“I went one night hanging with a couple of friends. There were a couple girls that Were ok looking. One asked me for a tip but I hadn't gotten change from my drinks yet so asked if she had change for a $10 bill. She said no but I can get it for you. The bar was 7 feet away so I thought, ok. Well the young lady disappeared and never came back. I went to the Bouncer and asked if he had seen her and explained the situation. He told the manager and the manager, who was an older female, went to the dressing room to ask the young lady. The manager came out and said the young lady told her that she diss indeed ask me for a tip but that I told her I didn't have change so she left. I was hustled for $10 dollars. It'll be a long time before I ever go there again.”

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

20 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    DTS - Don't Trust a Stripper.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I clicked through to read the rest of it. There was no rest of it. That's the entire review.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Just another review to get the free membership! This is WHY ALL memberships NEED to be paid for. NONE free! Then perhaps the site will have enough income to hire someone to read and vet the reviews, and prevent so called reviews like that from appearing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    At least it told about an interesting way he got ROBed.

So in that sense it at least offered “some” info.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Alucard's website will be called paidmemberships.com if that's not already a website.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Lying thieving
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Altard wants everyone to join the gym now?
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Lol crazyjoe
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I feel soooo sory for that guy. Poor guy lost 10 whole dollars
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I personally don’t mind spending a couple of hundred in a SC – but I hate getting ROBed even for $5 – ‘f’ that.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    With strippers money only goes one way, and so you can't expect to get change. The only thing a stripper will give you is an STD.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I'd say his tuition was pretty low cost.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    No matter how or how much it always sucks to get ripped off.
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    Never, ever ask a stripper to make change.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Fuck it! Why stop there, Alucard? I think we should just do a full on merge with StripperWeb and give you and Yoda ultimate power. Yoda & Alucard's Ultimate Stripper Web List!
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    If I want change I'll drag my lazy ass to the bar. Never have trusted either dancers or waitresses unless I know them.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hope they fired that bitch's ass!
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    I just hope Alucard stops whining about free memberships soon so he doesn't go on the Juicebox list.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… Never have trusted either dancers or waitresses unless I know them …”

You can say that again.

About a year ago I was at a busy club on a Fr. night, I ordered a beer from the waitress, gave her a $20, and never saw her ass again the whole night even though I tried looking for her (I also stayed at the same seat for at least 45 mins). It was a very big club and very busy - she also could have been at the end of her shift and that is why she ROBed me b/f leaving?

Now I try to make sure I have smaller denominations when I order my drink and if I don’t I will often go to the bar myself to get the drink.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    The dancer said that she would get change for a ten and he believed her. lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion