tuscl

Olympic athletes you would like to see strip

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 4:55 PM
With the Winter Olympics going on, who would you like to see strip that is a participant (current or former). Sasha Cohen tops my list. Katerina Witt was a personal favorite from past Olympics.

25 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    Yoda, at my age even the 30 year olds look like little girls to me. When I say 12 I'm referring to anyone who looks less than fully mature. But I get your point.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Hmmmm....OK, nice save FONDL. Still, I'd suggest you be carefull about where else you talk about liking girls who look like they are twelve years old...
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Yoda, I'm not interested in anyone underage, I just like the young girl look. I went to a restaurant the other night and the girl who seated me was exaclty what I like - about 5 ft tall, maybe a couple pounds overweight by today's standards which is just enought to have that slightly soft look, nice chest to go with it, cute round face, and best of all a great big sunny smile. I said to my dinner companion that I didn't know they were hiring 15 year olds (you have to be 18 to work there and I'm sure this girl is in college, there are several nearby.) And I thought to myself, she can sell me a dozen or so LDs any time she wants.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    FONDL: You wana re-think that? Yor sounding a bit like a pedophile. At least Sasha is 21 now....
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I'm prejudiced for the skaters too - small girls who look 12 with small boobs, great legs and butts, what's not to like? They're practically all my type. I'd buy a few LDs from Sasha.
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    I saw Tanith's interview after winning the silver medal. She IS beautiful! Most of the skaters are beautiful. I loved the ice dancing. The speed skater "Apollo" is hot! He's going to be on the Wheaties Cereal box; I'll buy a box so I can look at him while drinking my morning coffee. It's a shame about Michelle Kwan. I interviewed an ice skating instructor two years ago for my child's school paper. This guy in La Jolla (Matt) used to be Sasha Cohen's coach a few years ago.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    All of the Russian skaters are hot. Tonya Harding weighs about 200lbs right now...I'll take a pass.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Who was that Russian skater that was real hot several years ago? Anyone up for the trailer trash skater - turned boxer - Tanya Harding? She might be kinda scary if she unzips you - she knew what to do with a club - or she might give it to Gilluli (sp?)
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Mwahahahahah! Once you get that curling bug, there's no turning back. Nice article, BTW. You have a curling club nearby? You lucky bastid!! I've been searching for a Los Angeles curling club, but I guess LA is too hoidy-toidy high-falutin' for curling. At this point, I might consider relocation. Hope my GF will understand. If the choice is her or curling, well......I'll miss her. Now, the question is - how to combine our two favorite pastimes? Naked curling sounds too cold & possibly dangerous, and curling in SC's would just confuse the dancers. Hmmmmmm....this idea is gonna be tricky to work out.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Curse you lopaw. Your infernal scheme has worked. I'm a curling junkie. I've now watched hours of curling, then I ran across this. [view link] The Potomac Curling Club (mentioned in the article; [view link]) is an easy drive. Closer than the Baltimore Strip clubs. Now I just have to find an internet curling board.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I haven't followed the Olympics enough to be able to answer this. However, I will say that I had one of those "You know you're spending too much time in strip clubs..." moments tonight at a strip club/sports bar. I watched a lovely Russian girl do her routine, and after about two minutes started thinking, "How long is this going to go on before she at least takes her top off?"
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    I know, AN....so disappointing. I guess it just wasn't our year. We'll get 'em next time. And even though they lost, those gals would still look great nekkid. minnow - here's the link for the curling calendar: [view link] My accountant told me "bend over now, or bend over April 15th. Your choice." I gritted my teeth & took it now. Damn, my ass is sore.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    Lyndsey Jacobellis (sp?) should be on the list. I would have loved to console her after she lost the supercross race with that silly stunt.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    LP, 2??'s: 1) Link to purchase curling calendars, pls. 2) Isn't 15 April tax due date??// Look at the bright side, you got an interest free loan fr. rich uncle for LD$$, and your just paying it back.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Not a good night for our girls Lopaw.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    I agree. I would to be Ben Agusto just for the day to be her partner.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    U.S. Ice Dancer Tanith Belbin. OMG, she is gorgeous.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Lopaw, charitable donations, you're supporting single moms.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Awright! Another curling groupie is born!! I just found out that a group of hot curling women have put out a tasteful (translated : nekkid) calendar to promote their sport. Woo hoo!! Now if I can only scrape up $36.00 to buy it. Just paid my taxes, and it wasn't pretty. Next year I gotta figure out a way to deduct all of those LD's.....
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I actually watched curling this morning. I have to agree with Lopaw. That isn't what surprises me... I watched curling...
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    working to move davids to the bottom of the list
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I like asian girls so Michelle Kwan would top my list. The Russian skater - Irina whatshername is a hottie as well.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I always liked the gymnasts, but I'd settle for some of the figure skaters. Many are spinners in the literal sense.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    The Johnson sisters on the US curling team are cute. Wouldn't mind seeing them nekkid.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Yeah, sasha cohen!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion