tuscl

Best club in Tampa or Jacksonville for a couple

I have not been to a strip club for a while so what I know is just from these reviews. My wife has decided she would like to go, obviously I don't want to pass this up. Just want to go someplace that would be good for a couple. We live in Jax but Tampa is a easy commute for us. Any suggestions?

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Twin Peaks
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nice post!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Jax,

I can't recommend clubs to you, but you would do well to PM a well-known customer couple on TUSCL: m00tpoint. They're in Chicago and probably don't know Florida clubs either, but they can give you good advice on club-going as a couple.

See their profile at: https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=232689

(Note that their name is spelled with the first two O's as zeros, just as I have it above.)

• minnow
    12 years ago
    Ever considered Rachels, near MCO airport, Orlando? Too many young horny sailors in JAX clubs, I4 traffic between Orlando and Tampa can be a pain. Split the difference, and enjoy.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    For a couple of ______
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Do da Lipstixx my brotha...you get some serious BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP in there. Dat place be OFF DA HA-HOOK!!!

Seriously though...don't do the stixx. Place is disturbing. I'd recommend Mons if you want to do the Tampa thing. Only been back to Jax once since DH closed -- not that DH was necessarily the best couples place. Perhaps Wacko's or Gold Club.

My advice...do the trek to Tampa. Get a nice hotel. Enjoy Mons. Maybe make a weekend of it.
  • HungryGiraffe
    12 years ago
    One thing to consider is the type of SC your wife might like. One of my favorite clubs in JAX is Sinsations, a very laid back nude juice bar. Nice mix of mostly young women. If you took the misses here, you might want to consider whether the in-your-face nudity on stage is the right intro to strip clubs for her. Might be better to find a laid back bikini bar, which might provide a more transitional experience.

You might want to talk to her about the range of options and let her choose. If you are angling for obtaining "cover" for future solo clubbing you might not want to go for the "wilder" clubs.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Jax just doesn't have a really upscale SC, but two clubs are "moderately" nice and could be considered "couples friendly." Wacko's and the Gold Club both have adequate service, "OK" dancers (mostly 6 or better) and safe locations. I don't know how wild you want to get as a couple, but Wacko's probably is a little "wilder" than the Gold Club.

The word on Orlando clubs is not good, don't expect a rocking crowd or excitement in any Orlando club.

But on a trip south from Jax you could stop in Daytona Beach or Coco Beach. I like the Inner Room in Coco. It is a bit run down, doesn't always have beautiful dancers, and is sometimes too smokey, BUT it is always loud and fun. Read the reviews on Coco, Daytona, and Jax clubs to get a better idea.
  • JaxPilot
    12 years ago
    I appreciate all the response, Sinsations is one we were considering, she is planning on getting a dance, so they need to have dancers that would be comfortable with that. The biggest thing that she would object is someplace that has a lot of smoke, she's not a smoker. Thanks again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion