tuscl

Best Clubs in the Philadelphia area?

I am a college student and have been dancing at a small club in delaware near my college the last 6 months. I am being told I could make a lot more money in other clubs such as philadelphia and Baltimore. I am willing to make the hour drive to ether city if it will be worth it! I would say I'm a 9 I'm blonde small with a huge ass and cute boobs and small waist. I make the most money in my club when I work out of all the girls but I still don't make crazy amounts I've heard dancers can make. What clubs are my best choices? for a young blonde girl with a big but and girl next door personality.

27 comments

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Post a pic
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Blonde
    cute boobs
    Big butt

I'm checking flights to Philly right now
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    How do you know those 'crazy amounts' actually happen?

Seriously though... there are several variables here... topless club vs nude club, downtown vs. burbs. Look over the reviews and try to figure out which clubs you'd be comfortable checking out.
  • Barbie123
    12 years ago
    Okay I wouldn't say "HUGE" I was just trying to get it across I'm not the typical white blonde girl but it is bigger..ill post a pic
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You're more likely to find better info on sites directed MAINLY at dancers. TUSCL is directed mainly the customer side of the equation.
  • Barbie123
    12 years ago
    this link will go to a photo of me..What clubs will best suit my look?

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/…
  • Barbie123
    12 years ago
    I understand this site is more for the customers but I think the customers point of view is more important to me then dancers. I know dancers will have some inside views and I will also ask them their point of view but I want to hear both sides of things.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    WOW, I see what you meant by huge ass, and in this case that's a GOOD thing.

You look good, and I don't even like blondes like that
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Why is Alucard always trying to make the dancers leave TUSCL?

Barbie- I don't know the Philly or Baltimore area, but I can tell you that you shouldn't have any problem making money at the top clubs in that area. Nice juicy ass!
  • Barbie123
    12 years ago
    I enjoy strip clubs and enjoy talking about them why not be on here? :) my next posts will follow the TUSCL guidelines more haha and not be so newbieish but I just want to get out of my little scrawny delaware club and I know people here know what clubs are the ones to be at! the reviews haven't helped me choose so I need help from friends on here to help me choose whats best for me!

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Barbie, that's the same picture you posted before, you should post a couple more.

And hopefully you stick around, because input from dancers only makes this discussion board better
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Why is Alucard always trying to make the dancers leave TUSCL?"

I am NOT trying to make any dancers leave TUSCL! I suggested that another dancer's POV on clubs that her look might work in would benefit her.

If she desires a customer's POV, she'll get it here. Geez!!!
  • jdoggy
    12 years ago
    Hey Barbie, looks like nobody's given you an answer yet.

Baltimore - I'd check out Players Club, Scores, Hustler Club. You definitely want to stay away from the other clubs on The Block.

Philly - checkout Oasis and Penthouse. Let us know where you end up!
  • Barbie123
    12 years ago
    Thank you jdoggy!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    If that is really your pic, then I think you can sell a lot of lap dances even in a funeral :)

BTW, don’t know if you know you can easily add photos directly to your TUSCL profile.

As others have mentioned, stripperweb.com is a site for dancers and I would think they may be better able to give you insight/intel from the dancer’s/business point of view.

Good luck.

P.S.
    I live in Miami and we have many clubs down here including the well-known and regarded Tootsies – come on down – I think you’d do well at Tootsies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Don’t know about y’all – but she looks too good to be true – I smell a scam!!!

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    If that is really her, now I have a reason to go to Delaware.

• Barbie123
    12 years ago
    lol no Im not too good to be true promise! I'll post a non-photoshoot pic! Thos are just some modeling pics!

heres a normal pic :)

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I like the other pics better but I’ll still go to Delaware to see you :)
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Maybe we could get you to post a pic holding up a sign saying "Barbie123" and the date. Preferably with your tits out., o' course. 'Cos dat girl be hawt! I be droppin' in and tippin' big next time I be in Philly if she be real. O' course we know the probability o' dat shizzle...
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    That is good thinking zipman – we need verify her “authenticity” and that would be a good way :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I have always wanted to go to Delaware! Ok, that's a complete lie, I've never really considered it, but DAMN, I want to go now!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Uh, all the clubs on the east coast suck. You should come to Louisville. *All* the clubs here will net you a gajillion dollars. In one night. And you don't even have to get naked. Seriously. No lie.

BTW, do you like girls? There's somebody I'd like you to meet. She loves her some juicy ass!

I'm only *half* joking. If you come for the two week Derby Festival in April/May, you could probably pay for the trip, and then some.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I think the "normal" pic is the best of the lot. No joke, either.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Penthouse, Delilah's or Cheerleaders in Philly. What club are you currently working at in Delaware? I would live to come down and see you!
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    I agree with jdoggy...you should go to Player's Club in Baltimore. Hands down, the best club in the area for money making. And you should do great there. PM me if/when you'll be there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion