tuscl

The Confessions of Davids...

Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:26 PM
Gentlemen, my conscience is troubling me greatly these days. I must get these off my chest, so I can sleep tonight: - I am unemployed - I am a communist - I am a geek (and it is a bad thing: no social skills) - I realize all posters here are smarter than me and am really jealous of them: even parody is smarter - I never intended to fight AN: I am scared spitless of him (especially after I learned how much he weighs) - I am jealous of shadowcat and all the cheap lap dances he gets - I am jealous of all the strippers T-Bone and Yoda and even AN have slept with - If I go into the clubs and don't spend money strippers just ignore me - RomanticLover and I are really the same person - I am a homosexual - My education is really bad as you could probably tell by my bad use of english - I got burned really bad (badly?) by a stripper once and really pissed off about it - I realize I'll never amount to anything as parody says - I'm really a jerk which is why strippers hate me - I'm broke - I spend all day posting on TUSCL b/c I have no life - I am scared of approaching women in night clubs - I couldn't get a date or get laid to save my life: I have no idea how women, or normal people think - I have multiple personality disorder - I am manic depressive - I have low self-esteem - I'm the alcoholic not AN - I am clueless - I am a complete pussy - I realize that you guys are to be admired, but unfortunately you are leagues above me so I can never hope to acheive it That's all I can think of at the moment, but feel free to add in...

20 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Well, we're waiting...
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Maybe you should think about adding another page to your list. I'm sure there are lots of things that you are that have yet to be brought to public light.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Freud would think I am tired of reading mundane bullshit posts by a SHIT ENCRUSTED RECTUM like yourself. Freud would also think because you continually mention it that this kind of language EXCITES you. (gives you a boner). So I guess I'm inadvertantly, with my 3 year old mind, giving you MASTURBATION FODDER. Here you go, get ready, get your box of kleenex... PEE, POO, PISS, SHIT, FARTS, RECTUM, AND BALLS. There now go and have fun.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    dude why are you so fixated on excerment and masturbation? what the fuck is wrong w/ you? did your mind develop at you were age 3 at all? what would freud think?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Add chronic verbal masturbator to the list!
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parodyman-->, as usual, is correct: I am impotent. I also anti-American, pro-Iranian, and a huge fan of OBL.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Still needs to put impotent on his list.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Finaly he starts being honest.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    &
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    I lovr this David's guy....bring him back...bring him back !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    You know, I kinda like the Davids guy more than parodyman. The whole "shit encrusted rectum" riff is just too obvious...
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I think Davids should get a medal. For a dude with those issues in his life even getting out of bed in the morning must be difficult. I hope he hasn't committed suicide or anything.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Nah zip, he gets through his day by trolling this site under a new screen name. ;)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Damn if a person has time to dig up old stupid threads like this....I hate to think what his social life is like. Get out much?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Nah zip, he gets through his day by trolling this site under a new screen name. ;)" I thought it was SEVERAL now Rick. LMFAO!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Estafador, if you're going to give someone shit for stirring up old threads then be consistent. We have trolls who are routinely guilty of this offense, yet you only seem to care when it is someone taking a shot at the trolls. I wonder why? ;)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Indeed. :) There is a reason. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ yep, I suspect that Estie may be part of that giant conspiracy THDQ wrote about whereby alutard and RickyBoy are disliked by some senior members operating in the shadows who want them gone and have hired various trolls to try and run them off to that end.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL at you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion