tuscl

Throwing this out...

Clubber
Florida
There had been some discussion in public as well as PM's about a Miami or S. Florida meet up. So here goes.

If interested, either respond here (better so anyone interested can see) or PM me so we can judge interest and either proceed or just let it die on the vine. If interested, suggest a club, a date, or a time, or all, please. Thanks...Clubber

47 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I'd be in for Miami or Tampa. Give about a month's notice though to get work/hotel/air all lined up.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'm interested. I would like to visit some of the Florida clubs people talk about. I'll leave club selection to those who are experienced in this area of the country. The date is not important but like Dougster I would need a month or so notice.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Keep the tuscl board informed. If it comes off I would make an attempt to fly down if I can work the date around my business commitments.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Go Florida
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    DAMN!!! fa might attend? If that could happen it should all be based on his schedule. That, along with jackslash's comment, might need to be near one of the major airports.

I don't see it becoming one of those, "Next Tuesday, let's meet up events." It will take planning, and for a teaser, how about one of the best rated clubs in the US, Tootsie's? Large, right between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami airports, great selection of women, and most anything anyone wishes.

What say, vm, ready for another venture to Tootsie's? :)

Keep the ideas and thoughts coming.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I would come to Miami. I've always wanted to go to Tootsies, I'd probably go to Scarlett's Cabaret also.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I'd be interested.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Might be interested as long as the club has "potential". :)
  • HungryGiraffe
    12 years ago
    I'm down. Just need a good amount of notice. Happy to leave club selection up to local and more experienced playas.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Tootsies sounds like the place to me, Clubber. I've always had a good time there.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Are we going to wear name tags? What about the assholes and trolls who constantly criticize and belittle other members of this forum? Can you guarantee their safety and behavior?

I would love to go.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Regardless of what they might say I suspect the true trolls won't show up no matter where you hold it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Being a Miamian, of course I’m down.

Like others, I would also suggest Tootsies since I believe it offers everything in a SC:

+ good talent
    + good physical club (it’s HUGE)
    + areas where one can just sit and chill/talk
    + CR w/ extras
    + pretty cheap cover (no cover b/f 8:00 p.m.)
    + plenty of free parking
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Although it is a bit out, perhaps Memorial Day weekend may be a good time to meet. It is a 3-day weekend and many folks often take an extra few days off during this holiday.

Also, although I am not a big fan of weekend eve SC visits, Tootsies is big enough to handle the larger crowds on weekend eves (they also have pay VIP areas which are less crowded) – I mention this b/c the talent at Tootsies is ~3x on weekend eves (probably around 75 dancers or so if not more).
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Jestie using "trolls" in plural now? I thought your old claim was there was only one posting under dozens of different aliases? (Like the RickyBoy you can't even keep
    your latest conspiracy theory straight!)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    maybe... would depend on work
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Memorial Day weekend is pretty busy weekend for a lot of people. How about April 19th-21st or 26th-28th? I was planning on going to Tampa in April but I could go to Miami instead.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Wow, a lot of interest. I think it should happen before it gets warmer up north as an inducement to get some to travel south.

I believe most all locals will agree that Tootsie's is the place and those non-local get a chance to visit a top TUSCL club. Myself, I am going to be out of town most of March and this month is just to soon. As silky said April sounds good. As for time to visit, weekends are nuts and late mites as well. I believe a good time would be late afternoon. Perhaps a little before the general population leaves work. Day wise, I've really no idea. Tootsie's is way north for me so I'm not sure which day would be best. Thoughts on this?

Let's see, so far:

Tootsie's
    April

Fill in what you would want. Remember, just because some might stay only an hour or two, anyone could stay till the sun is up!
  • chimark
    12 years ago
    I'm very interested. I've been thinking about doing a Florida trip before it got too warm. I would recommend we look at a Thurs-Sunday type thing, for those that are out of towners and want to come in like me. I like the April suggestions and am thinking April 11-14 would be good, because it seems like the girls start leaving Florida around mid April. I could work with the other weekends in April as well. Let's pick a date and line it up before the end of this month so out of towners can travel.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Tootsie's
    April--can we make it after April 15?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    April 20th?
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    DO NOT set a date to satisfy me! The demands of my business are absolutely unpredictable. Set a date that satisfies the majority of interested guys. Post the date on the board. If I can make it I will fly down to south Florida.

The reviews of the south Florida clubs are very enticing to an old horndog like me.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    fa,

We were counting on you to come and just give your credit card to the club for our party. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LMAO
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a plan, clubber. If I can't make it I'll send down the AMEX Black with vince.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    fa,

vince? He'll take it and head to Costa Rica or somewhere like that! Send it to me and I'll take real good care of it somewhere in the Orient! :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    From the consensus here and PM's I've received, it sure looks like Tootsie's, and April seems popular. So for now, those are my guidelines. As for the time in April, most favor from the first till the middle. I would NEVER have it on the 1st, as it could always be "April Fools", and I might get beat to death! :)

One question has been mentioned and I concur. how would we know each other. Certain members I know, but others, no idea of the rest. What we need to do is look for an old pervert wearing a "Blow Job" tee and all congregate near him. :) Any real ideas?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - I will be happy to wear a "Blow JOb" t-shirt but in the event that I am not there what we did for the Columbia convention was to put a TUSCL sign on our home table.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Thanks for the input. When we were in Atlanta, it was nice just with four of us and all the women (wish I had found one that caught my interest) that hung around us. Might be real nice if there are 10 or so guys there. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Just sit close to the stage so we can stage tip the totally naked dancers on stage easily. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Clubber – do you know if Founder is coming to our little get together :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Papi,

I've heard nothing from him, but I would doubt he would, in any case.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I was being facetious. I am sure Founder cherishes his anonymity.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - another consideration. Hotel rates. High season is mid Dec to mid Apr.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

S. Florida is pretty much always high. Maybe fa could loosen that "AMEX Black " and include room and board.

Papi,

I figured as much and I was going to say, do we even know if founder is a he? :) Wouldn't it be cool to find out founder is some hot dancer?
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    That's cool you guys are meeting up. I've never been to Florida. I was planning to go either this year or next year for vacation.

Only problem is I wouldn't be able to make it until mid to late May at the earliest and it looks like you guys are aiming for April. :(
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Does anyone else want to comment about the April 20th date?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I think April 20th would be a good day since it fits silky and jack’s schedule and they were the two w/ specific sched requirements.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Papi,

You in for the 20th? I am scheduled to work evenings on the 20th, but that is easily changed. I would say, being a Saturday evening, an earlier start would be better, and there would be no cover and happy hour drink prices. Perhaps a 5-6 PM start and see what goes on from there?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @silkypants: "Does anyone else want to comment about the April 20th date?"

Who's bringing the weed and munchies?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Weed would be a good time for me to leave. Just a part of being subject to random drug screening. Damn glad they don't test for Jack or beer. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well, if you're gonna schedule an event for 420, you're gonna *have* to at least bring snacks.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Where's potheadpl when you need him?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… Well, if you're gonna schedule an event for 420, you're gonna *have* to at least bring snacks ... “

LOL – good catch gmd!!!

My schedule is flexible especially weekends – so I’m down for the 20th.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    P.S.

Tootsies has free cover and half priced drinks every day before 8:00 p.m.

I also “think” the upstairs VIP area may be free during the dayshift but not sure since I never go up there.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Papi,

It is. All three good reasons for an early start, although the talent might not be as good as late night. But then, we would go there to meet each other, not partake in lovely nude women. :)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    April 20 is good. I would also like an early start--us old guys can't stay up late.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion